2008-09-10 22:51:27

When you play shades of doom an sarah, along with lonewolf, you might know that you can remap the gamepad joystick your like for the game in question. I have a pretty good idea on how to do this, but how do I refference the right joystick on my gamepad and or the cross pad looking thing. In top speed, this is easy enough. Also has anyone noticed that only one joystick is use on a gamepad? It would be nice to have both in use in a game, to keep both hands busy. If anyone is good at programming, could someone write up something that would be like keyboard practice for joysticks and gamepads? I had to find out wich button was wich during game play. Llucky for me, the gamepad discription thing that came with sarah was close to the way mine was set up.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral