2008-09-10 21:36:40

hi:

I have 2, or 3 questions related to x-sight interactive,
and they are as follows.
1. when, the clocks page and the top speed page and, the links page, and the audio page, O and the gameaudio page will be up?
2. will the sounds page return?
I would like it to, real much.
3. when the chopper challenge link will be fixed?
and 4.
could anyone please send me x-sight timer? I know it's a bit buggy But, I liked that piece of software a bunches!

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2008-09-10 22:43:11

Hi,
I don't know about the sounds page, or audio, or anything, but I could probably fix the chopper challenge link.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2008-09-11 14:31:56

i'm sure ihave the timer setup. and i don't think thee sounds page is coming up, here's a reason in my opinion: i noticed a sound that was used in acefire that was from the sounds page. damien doesn't want people to use his sounds. that sound is from a hi-fi system, when a disk is inserted. i don't know what it ws called but something like that. i think it's disk inserted into multiple hi-fi system and then switches, or something. that's just my opinion why i think the sounds page isn't up, and may nt come up again, due to sounds being used in games, well, at least one sound.

2008-09-11 15:49:48

I can live without the sounds page.
and if you aaron, have the setup for the timer could you send it or something?

2008-09-11 22:53:34

oh I do hope the chopper challenge link does get fixed, I want to download it one of these days

Connor

2008-09-12 16:12:11

HI,
I managed to obtain the x-sight timer, I was lucky, I never am lucky on google when I look fore a project that isn't supported or it's unavilable.
woo hoo!
I wish everyone a good weekend.