2018-10-03 14:04:21

Hello,
Honnestly I don't see the point in complaining about a minigame, qualifying it stupid and ridiculous, then saying in the same post that you'e not good at minigames. Isn't it the answer to your question ? Maybe that's just not your thing, and won't ever be, it doesn't mean that the game is stupidly designed.
The rainbow tower was realy challenging to me, and it is for sure, but I know it's mainly because I need to practice. It's probably one of the best minigame I've ever seen in crazyparty, as it's globally a remix of all the maps/concepts we've seen in most of the minigames.

Best regard,
Simon

2018-10-03 17:23:44

That's awesome you like it.

2018-10-03 23:27:13

Yes, I fucking hate Dragon Scales. If there's one game I actively despise in Crazy Party, it's that one. I would rather do the slide puzzle 10 times in a row than play Dragon Scales.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-10-04 10:26:19

The problem with dragon scales is there are too many things going on. Not only do you have to start at negative 20, but you have to grab the scales while avoiding flying things and lava traps. Oh, and of course if you get hit once you die, and it's all over. It's just not possible.

2018-10-04 15:20:05

Yep, the probleme with dragon scales is that the dragons themselfs are sometimes quite tricky to localize.
If their patherns were a little more obvious to figure out, it would probably be fair. Otherwise it's more a question of luck than practice.

2018-10-04 17:33:49 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-10-04 17:34:15)

well, remember that the game is in beta and Even though the official thread has been literally swamped with posts that pragma can't probably read due to time constraints, then it would be nice to organize all of those complaints/suggestions and send them his way, politely.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-10-06 15:18:04

Some of us have sent him suggestions, but I'm not sure he is interested in addressing them. I sent him suggestions about the scoring system and the chased on the ice game, and he said they were the way they were. We must keep in mind it is a free game, so our expectations of our issues being fixed should be kept to a minimum. While it would be nice if he would fix them, I would be more inclined to be a bit more persistent if it was a game I had to pay for.

2018-10-07 01:21:39

chased on the ice ... I can do that with no problems...
he has a beta testing team as well, so its not like the games are unplayable.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-10-07 03:12:19

I can also do Chased On The Ice with very little issue. Sometimes you do get unlucky, but that can happen with the majority of the games.

Also, even if it were a paid game, I would gladly spend money to play it. It's kind of amazing to me that Pragma doesn't take donations, at the very least, since making this game paid with all its copyright issues would be a huge mess.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2021-02-12 12:55:42 (edited by audioracer 2021-02-12 14:22:09)

I did beat the plane world. Not perfectly but with 120 points or something like that. I got out of the rainbow tower with 2 points. Question for you all. I thought there was a thing in the rewards room where you can play a world of unlocked mini games. I have beta 75 and that has 253 games. I think I have unlocked 187 or something like that. But I don't see the unlocked mini games path anymore. I think it costed 20 gems to play. And also, is there something about mini games options? How do you access that if there is such a thing?

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.