2018-06-17 19:56:57

Hello,
I cannot run entombed. When I try to run entombed on windows 10 I get an error is encountered and the program shuts down. I try to install net framework 3.5 but the setup program asks for administrator rights. When I say yes tu uac to allow the program to run the setup seems to do nothing. Please help me with this problem.

2018-06-17 20:49:14

All right, now I copy the error. Konum in Turkish means location. It is an error about drm protected songs or something
I have tried turning on dot net 3.5 from the windows features control panel. Previously I etracted the exe file with winara and ran the setup. It told me you need to manage .net framework from turn on or off features in windows control panel. I just turned it on and it didn't work either. So I have this error:
Version:  1.02J
Jobs:  |
Message: Song playback failed. Please verify that the song is not DRM protected. DRM protected songs are not supported for creator games.
Source: Microsoft.Xna.Framework
TargetSite: Void Play(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.Song)
Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
Stack:    konum: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.MediaQueue.Play(Song song)
   konum: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.MediaPlayer.Play(Song song)
   konum: AudioGame1.GameMedia.Play(GameMusic music)
   konum: AudioGame1.Game1.Initialize()
   konum: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
   konum: AudioGame1.Program.Main(String[] args)

2018-06-18 23:44:01

Sorry for triple posting but I contacted Jason which is the developer of this game via e-mail and I couldn't get any reply.
Thanks in advance for help.

2018-06-19 06:11:11

i were trying to contact him too, because the game is free to play about a half year, but accounts don't make itself paid... i hope he still uses this e-mail adres.

we are the strongest! we are the weapon of the force! we are one!
my name is darth scorp!