2018-06-17 16:29:23

Hi.
Who can give me sound_lib? Because the hg.q-continuum.net site das not work.
Thanks!

2018-06-17 19:05:38

@1, no longer available, it seems. Try another one... and FFS, please, actually use Google to find your next sound library instead of asking on here. Please. We're all getting tired of you repeatedly creating 2000 topics on the same room/forum with questions in them that can be solved on Google 99.99999 percent of the time.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-06-17 21:12:03

Ethin, If Google had the results for the query "python sound_lib", I would not have created this topic.

2018-06-17 22:05:35

@3, of course. And I already told you that its no longer available, unless someone has an archived topic. And I already suggested, of course, that you should find an alternative.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-06-17 22:18:32

I can't do it. I don't know of other simple solutions. I have wrappers over sound_lib that I would like to use. And I created this topic with the hope that someone has a sound_lib.

2018-06-17 22:50:35

I have an archive. a py3 package I believe.

Paul

2018-06-18 04:11:48

@5 then perhaps don't code, because you always seem to be running into issues you can't solve.. This place isn't a hold your hand and do everything for you room, its a developer's room, that means ask questions, get answers, not, how do I do everything from step one. People are just generally nicer here, you pulled this over on stack overflow, they'd chew you up and spit you out.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-18 05:29:50

Definitely true. Stack overflow is for people who generally know what they're doing. We're nicer here but we're not going to hold your hand and tell you absolutely everything you need to do to accomplish x, Y, Z, AA, AB, AC, AD, AE, AF, AG, and AH.

My Github

2018-06-18 07:15:24

In Jonikster's defense, finding a sound library that is novice friendly is a pain and a half.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-06-18 13:49:54

Well, Bass4Py is a yet not entirely complete, but more up-to-date BASS wrapper than sound_lib. Its Cython-based branch is still in development, but at least the ctypes bindings should work.
https://github.com/Timtam/Bass4Py

Just give it a try.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2018-06-20 07:01:20

Have a look at this topic

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 24#p368924

2018-06-20 09:15:55

cartertemm, I'm very grateful to you!