2018-06-16 08:34:28

Hi all! Ok i was in a crazy party tournament and i was only water and rock, and this person from turkey had electric and ghost cards. How can i get the ghost card? I'd so love to have more fun in crazy party tournamants.

2018-06-16 09:13:45

Keep on playing through the gyms, everytime you beat a gym you can get five cards of that gym's type, and you get to play the next gym until you get to the grand council.

I can't remember the precise order but you should get to ghost somewhere along the line.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-06-16 10:23:27

So far i'm on the fly type. For you starts with normal, then fly and fighting, that's all i remember. But seriously do all you can to kill that mad bull he is scary.

2018-06-16 11:01:46

Once you've beaten fighting I believe you go on to grass and then water, there are 18 gyms in total and then the grand council, and you have to play them multiple times to get all the cards, so good luck.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-06-16 19:57:21

Hi there

Since you've already a deck, you can also play in cohoperation fights, online, it's a good way to collect new cards and gemes as well.
I have a question, is there regularely tournaments of battle card game? I'd be realy interested to participate, but I don't know where I have to look to know when are the tournaments.

Best regards

2018-06-16 22:37:30

hi rubyel, there's some cooperate battles, but only trouble is everyone i try and fight against don't speak english. It is annoying.

2018-06-17 09:40:27

Yes I know, it's complicated for some people to speak english... I'm french myself, and when I play with players who speak english all my friends are gone lol
I forgot to ask sometihing yesterday, I downloaded the remade translation of crazy in english, but how I use this file? It's a lng file I think, and I don't know where I've to put it.

best regards

2018-06-17 18:43:39

Heh, I'd love to try a couple of my decks against some of you. Trouble is trying to catch up with someone to fight against. A couple of my favourites are pretty mean.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-06-17 23:00:15

Hey!

It would be a pleasure, Jayde! I usually play at the eavening, about 9 PM or something. atleast, it's the time in  France.
Is there a teamtalk, or maybe a skyp group to post when we want to start a game? It could be convinient to catch with people of other countries...

best regards

2018-06-18 01:03:28

Hope to implement a function early on. it is possible to apply auxiliary type cards to teammates