2018-06-16 02:29:49

Hi all, i just started playing guitar and i can tune a guitar but i am instructed to have a guitar tuner. I looked for one, but nothing seems accessible on android that is free. If any one knows about 1 that i can use free of charge and accessible, please let me know here. Thanks!

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-06-16 03:45:56

I'd say yes. There is one right here

HTH

2018-06-16 10:06:33

thanks a lot!

best regards

2018-06-16 10:23:56

Why do you need a guitar tuner, tune the high string to E and go from there, takes me like 30 seconds to tune a guitar, and I don't even play. I don't get guitar tuners, why do people need them, just tune the thing and have done with it. There's some rule about the strings that you can use to check it too and I forget what it is, I'd have to look up used to tune my brother's guitar all the time because it would take him too long to do it, so I'd just do it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-16 13:58:55

it also does not take me long to tune a guitar, it is also not hard to do it, i just need one because i am instructed to have some sort of tuning.
Don't ask me why my instructer told me that, so i just do as he says.

i agree that it is not hard to tune a guitar, and you also don't need a lot of time, about 30 seconds as you said, is usualy enough.

best regards