2018-06-09 14:07:54

hello,i started to play some online web games,like core-exiles
the bigest problem i have,is can not press  some buttons,like core-exiles,i can not enter something stores,buildings,but can dock and combat
in puppet nightmares,i can not press any combat button.
i'm using NVDA with chrome,if i using firefox to play this game,the  buttons will press.
,my question is,if i want to play the game with chrome?
some games work just fine,but some isn't,have more i can not remember thires names.

2018-06-09 19:22:43

I can tell you both games worked fine when I tried them, although I've not tried Ce as extensively.
Usually if your having trouble hitting buttons in chrome its because your not in full screen.
Try hitting f11, and trying again.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-06-09 19:52:36

I would think you wouldn't want to be in full screen, I never am. All that does is hides the toolbars and stuff. If you do this, certain shortcuts will not work, such as Alt D to get to the address bar, and alt to open the Chrome menu.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-09 20:05:55

Hmmm that is odd ironcross.
On my laptop unless chrome is in full screen I get the problems you describe, but on my desktop its the other way around.

either waye usually when I've seen issues hitting buttons in chrome full screen is the problem.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-06-10 10:57:34

hmm,i'll try when finish exam than.

2018-06-10 11:32:12

still not work,i press f11 when try to enter the building on core-exiles,i can not press alt plus d to address,but  the button still not work

2018-06-10 12:05:19

stupid question. is there a difference between full screen and maximise? mine is maximised, control-l to go in the address bar still works, accessing the chrome menus still works.