Hi,
Recently, I had a strange issue with the darkflier.com Website.
When I try to open it (or any download links pointing to it), it says that the Website could not be accessed because of a timeout error.
This is the only Website I am having this Problem on.
Is the Website down or what is causing this Problem?
Just curious.

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful." (Herman Cain, american businessman)

Thumbs up

It moved. I'm not really sure where, but I saw Mason's tweetts on it.

The bipeds think this place belongs to them, how cute.

Thumbs up

Don't know if I'm supposed to post the web site he changed to. But anyways, mods could always remove it if requested. The website he changed to is masonasons.me.
Just recently found out about this change myself.

signature? Ok here goes:
WOTD is experiencing bug fixes. To be released once they are squashed and spray lovely technology everywhere. Um, that made no sense.

Thumbs up

i don't see what the problem will be, but as post 3 says, it can be removed if requested:
http://masonasons.me

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

Thumbs up

I do wander what is going on with scroling battles your world.
Why did he exactly change, is there a link to the twitter with the post?

Thumbs up

SBYW's map will all be ported to 2DP with a convertor Mason is working on. I don't know why this guy keeps creating then abandoning projects, no matter how messy their code was.

Download Crazy Party's remade English translation right now from:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_GXp … 3ZTR3JIOTg

Thumbs up

Well, I downloaded the old stuf arkive and I saw alot of interesting programs, I did not know a bomb simulator even existed, haha.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up