2018-06-07 08:22:44

OK, let's make this easy. Anyone played it? Is it, to some degree, accessible? Can you customize your characters fairly easily or is it like Injustice 2 where getting someone to help is useful and probably a good idea? Also, how does it feel? FGC people will know what I mean by that.

You will not see the end of this day! PSN el_abrejo Alter Aeon elabrejo Igbo Nabu

2018-06-07 16:16:15

never heard of this game before. so is this one a 2D fighter similar to injustice or MK or is it a 3D fighter like tekken?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-06-09 16:40:07

I have always wanted to play this. it doesn't use fireball motions/shoryuken motions like street fighter does. everyone on the roster pretty much fight like ed on sfv

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2018-06-10 08:49:04

From what I understand, it's a 2 d fighter with 1 button specials. There's another of of these coming out soon called fantasy strike. Seth Killian is in charge of it, just in case anybody here knows who he is.

You will not see the end of this day! PSN el_abrejo Alter Aeon elabrejo Igbo Nabu

2018-06-10 08:51:54

so guys it was canceled. I didn't know that until just now.