2018-06-03 12:00:12

first of all if my topic has count as incorrect on any rules mod feel free to remove them
otherwise if my topic get some benefit for folks please stay as long as it isn't breaking any thing.
so here is my plobblem want to solve quickly
I was downloaded one key ghost from somewhere then I decided ghost window 8.1 but I forget I was have system reserve partition in my hdd
then my ghost was failed then I go to drive d where is ghost floder was located
then I remove them and trying system restore but it said data inwalid or something
before I remove it has saided I haven't enough free space for restore then I deleted ghost floder and any floder that are related in ghost filesbut still fail as I said above

so is there any way without reinstall window with usb or dvd
I hert we can remove them in cmd or have some special software that do the rest
so if it is true could you guy share your solution for me to remove them
any way if you need some more information just contact me privately on forum or simply write down in this tread thanks for your help

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-06-03 13:03:14

I'm confused, what exactly are you talking about? I've never heard of ghosts when it comes to computers, unless we're talking about IP addresses.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-06-03 13:14:26

ghost window it mean you use some software like one key ghost or nortun ghost sorry for bad shit spelling back up your drive that window is being install for later use
such as you window got attack by virus or your computer get issue without any reason  then you can't solve it by default
I hope I wish explain clearly

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-06-03 19:02:06

I'm not really able to understand what you're saying, sorry about that.I've never heard of a ghost window before, but my first thought was a window that didn't get cleaned up properly when a program exited, and got left on your screen. If this is some kind of hard drive tool as you are saying, hmm. By window, do you mean disk image, because that would fit more in context with the rest of what you are saying. A disk image is usually an ISO file, MACOSX images are DMG files. OK, after re-reading several times, I think I have the gist of what you're asking. So, you created this ghost backup on another partition, and now the ghost has failed to work properly, so you tried to delete it, but now after deleting it, the drive still doesn't have enough space to do a system restore?

OK, If you do system restore, I'm pretty sure iw only affects the main partition and system partition on windows. If you were to create your own partition, i don't think it would do anything to it, but I could be wrong on that, its not anything I ever have tested. It certainly doesn't do anything to other hard drives, unless you configured windows to use another drive as your program files or program files (x86) storage. So, if it is on another partition separate from windows, hmm... I'm trying to be careful as to what I say here because I don't want to cause harm due o the language barrier and say one thing and you think I mean another and go do this and its not right. If the partition your ghost is on is not the one windows is installed to, or any of its ancillary system partitions, in other words, if you made it yourself, just delete it, and then extend your last partition to take up the space, or create another partition there and format it. If its on another drive that only has the ghost, and no other data, just reformat the drive. Then you wouldn't need to system restore I am thinking.

I'm still a little unsure about this as I've never used a tool like this at least, not with a live filesystem, tools that backup an entire drive usually need that drive to be unmounted, maybe that's why your ghost failed after you created it?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united