2008-08-27 15:49:55

hi,
here's a topic where you can discuss darker projects. if there are any actors or contributors from darker projects on ehre, feel free to join in. Recently i've been listening to night terrors and i love it! it's brillient! my favourite episode is ghost county USA, with the house in the clock after that. Although the house in the clock still confuses me. I wonder what happened?
Spoilers Ahead
I know that if you go up to the clock you seem to vanish and when yo0u come back you are in the 1960's or something. But at the end of the episode it said that the previous owners had returned, but in what way?
End of spoiler
I also like doctor who time ails, my favourite being turf war.

2008-08-27 16:15:32

Hmmm I'll listen to that episode you like aaron it sounds cool, and I love dp as well.
they really do a good job, in my opinion.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2008-08-27 16:46:09

As to the house in the clock, when the kids went into the 60's, the people from the 60's swapped with them, that was why th previous owners returned.

I'm not sure which my favourite episode of night terrors was, ghost county was fun, but I think the one which game me the worst creeps was "last call" or whatever the name is.

As to other series, i quite like their doctor who, but imho the best things they've done are byran, and the folcan banner.

my only cryticism is there seem to be so many series like gothic, Generation 1 or Sword of winza, which have just a couple of episodes and then nothing. Rather than starting new series, I sometimes wish they'd finish off some of the old ones.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)