2018-06-22 13:53:16

Hi.
Oh dear, you really are going all out do you xD?
Ok first.
longieren or lunging is when you train a horse from the ground. A lunge is basically a long rope tyed to the horses harness or halter, depends on how you want to do it.
In one hand you hold the lunge and in the other stick to give out signals to the horse, even though if you have a well trrained horse, it will react to your body language or your voice.
And I tell you, lunging a horse can really develop arm muscles really really fast xD, I talk from experiences because I am doing this almost every week xd.
Regarding condition. Hmm wait, I think you are confusing something here.
You said that your condition increase from 22 to 30 after walking the horse for an hour. this is strange though because the condition should just increase by about 0.5 percent to 1.5 percent, I think you are confusing some numbers over here.
Regarding the condition,  all skills, riding and lunging will increase your horses condition and use up training time, walking just increases condition and doesnt use up any training time.
Would you want me to take a look at your horses and maybe try finding out what the problem is?

Regarding the broken leg, yes, you have to wait half a year, but your horse will be ok after that again, even though you need to rebuild the condition from the ground up I suppose, I have never broken a horses leg so I am not really sure.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-06-22 19:37:55

But then...why did this happen?
Only due my horse's low condition?
I mean, what am I supposed to do with such low-condition horses at all?
The only wise thing is taking them to walk for all the time, until their condition will, as slowly as you have explained, increase to high enough to train them again?
But...that would take months...

And really, you indeed could take a look, maybe you will discover, what I am doing so terribly wrong, thank you!

2018-06-22 20:02:09 (edited by Caccio72 2018-06-22 20:03:58)

Oh yeah, 2 technical questions regarding the game:

1. It keeps logging me off each time I jump to any other page.
So when I jump back to it, I constantly have to log in, over and over again.
I use Google Chrome as my primary browser btw.
Is there any option to prevent this, and order the game, to remember my login for longer, or simply keep me logged in?
(I couldn't find any yet)

2. How does the game-time actually function?
Namely, I set to work for 8 hours daily, automated, to secure a daily earning.
But still, instead of 6.00 hours, each new day I log in it starts from 18.00 PM!
Shouldn't it start from 14.00 PM then instead, if we add those 8 hours work?
(I remember it initially started at 6.00 AM)
And when does the new day, aka monthly period actually start, meaning in real time?
(I live in hungary, so my time-zone is GMT + 1)

2018-06-23 03:56:53

Hi.
First the technical questions, no, there is sadly no auto login available, i hope this will arive sooner or later.
A game day is from 6 AM to 22 PM, if you do things longer and you are over 22 PM, you will oversleep the next day and will not begin your day at 6 AM, so i suppose you are always training, walking and so on till it's 23 PM.
Well, copy the condition bar of one of your school horses or your regular horse into this topic and I can see if I can explain it more. Also, give me your account name so I can see if I can find out what is wrong.

Greetings Moritz.

2018-06-23 15:30:03

Ah, this explains it...so in order to start from 6AM, I am supposed to end my activities at 22.00 PM, which I never did, but used up all the time till midnight.

As for the training, I can paste the training of my school-horse, but I don't think it will be of any use, after all my school-horses had no injuries, not even any other problems during their trainings...maybe I should paste the training I did...tried to do to my own horse instead?

2018-06-23 17:17:11

Hi.
Yep, finish your stuff at 22 PM and you will be good to go.
Give me all the training details that you have and the training archive for the injured horse.
The things is that you said some posts back that by walking, the condition increased from 22 to 30 which  just can't be.
So, give me the condition infos for the school horse and the training archive for the horse that you have injured.
I will see if I can find out what the problem here is.

Greetings Moritz.

2018-06-23 23:29:51 (edited by Caccio72 2018-06-23 23:33:35)

Ok, but one more issue before it:

I still don't seem to figure out the tournaments.

I fullfilled all the prerequisits, and applied my school-horse to a gallopp tournament, the discipline I keep training to that horse.

That very same day, some preliminary results have appeared, like how satisfied the judges were with it...but next day nothing, no more results could be found.
(couldn't find any entries on the results (Erfolge) page of my school-horse either)

And this is already the 2nd time this happens.

Shouldn't the final results appear next day?
(accordingly to the library, they should...)

2018-06-24 06:08:35

Hi.
Well as I said earlier on, the competition results don't show up on the Erfolge Page, they are given to you by private message, right  at at the top of the page.
In the inbox you have different sup inboxes, private messages, system messages and importent system messages, I am not sure in which category the results are.

Greetings Morittz.

2018-06-25 00:10:05 (edited by Caccio72 2018-06-25 00:12:30)

Ooops...wanted to paste the trainings of my school-horse now, but accordingly some actualization process is running currently.

Nevertheless, I did find all the results, for both tournaments I entered, (have unfortunately won no points), but also found a quite confusing message, the latest one even:
It says "Die Reitbeteligung from Yabba Gallamba, my own horse, has her (ihr) account deleted (gelöscht(, can you please explain me what this means?
I mean, formally I understand what it says, but I don't get what has actually happened?
All I noticed was, that I had to select a new "reitbeteiligung" for my horse again.
So whose account has actually been deleted, and from where?

2018-06-25 17:25:44

Hi.
Urm dude, what are you doing xd.
Why are you giving out RB's to your horses? A RB is basically that you allow another player to ride and train your horse.
you can't just go around and choose random players as the rB for your horse because if they don't know what is going on, the game will think that they don't care for the horse and will detract points from their accounts.
To be honest, I quite don't get what you are trying to do now xd, I thought that your horse was injured, so why are you giving out RB's to a horse which can't even be moved for half a real month now?

Greetings Moritz.

2018-06-25 21:04:10 (edited by Caccio72 2018-06-25 23:17:23)

Oh Jesus, forgive my ignorance!

So those RBs are actually for allowing other players to use my own horse...phewww, I swear I didn't know that!

I shall cancel the one I made again, right away!

Yes, I do speak german fluently too, but not as well as english, so I wasn't aware of the real meaning of that word, I merely heard the options it provides, and thought it is for my own stable, sorry!
(I know, I should have checked the meaning of "beteiligung" in some online dictionary, I shall do so from now on)

2018-06-25 21:35:03 (edited by Caccio72 2018-06-25 22:35:58)

Damn, unfortunately the game shows only training which I did that very day, I don't know where to find the ones I did in the past...

But I think I have found a clue to you, here:

Dein Ansehen als Trainer ist schlecht (-9 Punkte).

Datum
Aktion
Durch falsches Training verursachte Verletzung
Ende Januar 2003
Training mit verletztem Pferd
Ende Januar 2003
Ende Dezember 2002
Ende Dezember 2002
Ende Dezember 2002
Ende Dezember 2002
Ende Dezember 2002
Ende Dezember 2002

I have no idea why I got all these - points, I did not train with an injured horse, simply because it was not possible, the game has warned me of it each time I tried, and has forbidden me to carry on...normally I only tried to take that injured animal for a walk, (and normally before it broke its leg), but even that was not allowed.

Or is it possible, that each single such attempt of mine was still recorded as a "wrong training", even without performing it at all?

2018-06-26 19:35:17

Hi.
Yes, every atempt you are trying to train your horse is taken as a legit atempt at training your horse and if it is injured, it will be taken as training an injured horse and deduct points from your trainer score, the only way to regain a positive trainer score is by competing and reaching a ranking in the competitions you do.
For example, my trainer score is somewhere in the 30s.

Greetings Moritz.

2018-06-27 10:17:21 (edited by Caccio72 2018-06-27 10:19:36)

Damn...nice to know this!

So I guess I will have some hard work to do to even bring my score back to 0 now, phewww!

But at least we have finally determined, what the actual problem was, thanks!

2018-06-28 23:17:08 (edited by Caccio72 2018-06-28 23:33:16)

Hey, I guess it's soon time to buy another horse for myself, especially since this current one is still injured...have round 14.500 cash btw.

So, now I would be grateful for your, more specific, advices regarding the matter, what horse to buy, and from where exactly.

What do you suggest then?

2018-06-28 23:32:06

Of course I will buy on the market, but please instruct me, which search-parameters should I set, in order to avoid a wrong purchase, like getting a sick or injured horse for example.

And what race, what gender you suggest me to buy anyway?

2018-06-29 09:11:06

Hi.
Hmm ok, I don't think that 14000 might be enough, but you could score lucky.
Firstly, you can't buy sick or injured horses from the market, all of the horses from the horse dealer are in good shape.
You first should look around which bbreeds support your favorite discipline, in your case you trained your rider in gallop, so you should go with english thurrogh breads or any other horse that has an emfersize on galloping.Then search the discipline and choose tk3 in the first combo box under the disciplines name, this will filter the horses which have the chosen tk as a minimum, I would go with tk3 in your case.
Then, tick if you want to see, mares, stallions, geldings or mares you can't breed with, don't know the expression in English.Then choose if you want to see horses from the horse dealer, auctions, from players or the breeding station, you can buy stallions from there, but I would untick that thing because they are out of your price range.
Then filter the horses by price, everything I described can be adjusted just how you want it.
Also untick the checkbox that reserved horses are shown in the list, makes everything easier.

Greetings Moritz.

2018-06-29 09:14:51

Hi.When you are in the horse list choose one and you will see the details page, it looks a bit different depending if the horse comes from the dealer or a player, just look around, it's not that complicated.You wshould look for the horses skills in the category you chose, gallop in your case, tk3 values are between 20 and 30, so you should look for mostly high values, everything at and over 25 is good, just as a little hint.
TK1 goes from 1 to 10, Tk2 from 11 to 20, tk3 from 21 to 30 and so on up to tk10.
Also look that the horse is in good condition, and on the interior and exterior ratings, please consult the library for details on the different ratings, you also see there what you should look out for.

Greetings Moritz.

2018-07-01 08:10:53

Hello again!

I marked round 8 horses for buying, with the following search-patterns:

2 or 3 years old, only from the Hendler, price 11.000 to 14.000, (have 15.500 atm), gallop skill above 25.

However, I still couldn't check their health.

So please tell me, where can I check it, it will help me bring my final decision.

(all are Stouts of course)

2018-07-01 08:58:42

Hi.
Well as I said, you won't get sick horses from the dealer, you can normaly check that where it would be located if the horse would be yours.
Also, as a little hint, the list of horses the dealer owns is always updated at the beginning of an in game month, so it's always best to check right when the month starts, that's how I always do it.

Greetings Moritz.

2018-07-01 19:28:39

What confused me was the very low condition of all the marked horses...so I feared they may be sick or injured.

So I have bought the one with the "highest" condition, it was for 30 minutes, all the rest had only for 20 or 10.

The horse I have bought has 2 years and 4 months, so its education is still on, but no problem, at least I will get familiar with that stage too.
I already started educating it, hope I won't "manage" to injure this one during the process too!

And it seems I made a good purchase, since, as I checked before, this one is easy to handle, not too hot tempered, and good gallopping potentials.

Hope this initial, quite little time for its education will start increasing by time, along with its condition...
(could educate it only for an hour for now)

2018-07-01 22:22:12

Actually, I think I have only 1, last question left, and I hope I will manage to continue alone from this point:

Please instruct me, what exactly to train to that 1st horse of mine, after it will finally get healed, in order to avoid causing another injury to it.

So, what, when, and for how long to train to it, once it becomes healthy again?

2018-07-01 23:05:39

Hi.
Hmm, let's see here.
yor horse will be almost out of condition, at the worse part it will go down to 10 minutes and you would start needing to get the condition level up by exercising or walking.
To go on the save side one hint, the value of the skill is always shown above the name of the skill, for example like this
25/100, Grundlagen
13/25, sprint.
You see that sprint is at a value of 13 and can be improoved up to 25, just to make sure that you read the stats page right and don't train the wrong thing.
Regarding, training, look at the values and decide what you need the most, if you only have a condition of 10 minutes, only train for 10 minutes and and if you did that, go walk the horse for some time because it won't need condition. Always look out how many minutes are doable, if the horse only has condition for 30 minutes, only train 30 minutes, if you want to walk the horse is always a good option after training, but you have to know if you have the time for it or if you want to do it.
Again, training is all exercises, lunging or outriding, walking is the only thing not needing any sort of condition.
Sure, at one point the game will say that your horse isn't able to learn new things today, that's when walking doesnt help anymore and you should leave it at that, if you still have condition left, train a bit.
You will always see at the top of the horse training page for how many minutes the horse has condition lefft, how many minutes you trained and how many minutes the horse was active, for
example.
Kondition für 30 Minuten, 30.3 percent.
Horse xxx wurde bereits für 20 Minuten trainiert und 50 Minuten beschäftigt.
This means that the horse has a current max condition of 30 minutes, that you trained for 20 minutes, so either you exercised, lunged or rode, and that the horse was walked for 30 more minutes, reaching an activity level of 50 and still leaving 10 training minutes open, I hope that this helped.

Greetings Moritz.

2018-07-02 19:55:18

Ah, oh my bad, I always thought, those numbers by training are decimals, so 5.27...(I set my screen reader to read no symbols except the very basics), but now I arrowed over it character-by-character, and realized what you have told, it's indeed 5 out of 27. (for example)

The only quite serious problem is, that I can hear NO such a number, actually NO number at all by my character's, aka rider's training, so I have no idea, how I am actually standing, how high I have already trained each skill.

I wanted to ask you about this earlier, but I kept forgetting it.

So how to check, at what level are my own, so my rider's current training-skills?
(again, there are no numbers by character-training, or at least my NVDA reads none at all)

2018-07-02 19:59:54

Oh, and btw, why is the maximum for grundlagen so much higher, than the maximum for specific skills under it?

I noticed, how it is for example 100, while specific skills are round 27...
(at least for my school-horse)

Does this mean, that even after I reach the maximum of specific skills, I can still train Grundlagen up to 100?

If so, will it have any effect, will it cause any further improvement at all?