2018-09-22 02:29:08 (edited by boy 2018-09-22 02:29:57)

Sorry for bringing this topic back, but I've heard some things about Qtranslate working and able to translate clipboard text. Can it translate clipboard text as of now? I'm using version 6.7, and it says 6.7.1 is available. Whenever I click on the link to download it, it won't let me download 6.7.1. When I try to translate the clipboard, it says no data returned timeout while sending data. Also, for people who are having trouble setting it up, here's how I did it. 1: click the button that's unlabled (it's the second one). 2: choose options and press enter on hotkeys. 3: move your finger down on the mouse (this is from a laptop user's point of view) until it says translate clipboard or something like that. 4: push the mouse twice (this is like double clicking). 5: it will say keyboard. Press whatever shortcut you want to use for translating the clipboard then press the OK button. 6: when in a Japanese or Chinese game that copys text to the clipboard, press that shortcut and you will have the translation read back to you if you have a clipboard reader installed and running.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2018-09-22 12:17:46

go to the settings than updates than click on check for updates. After doing that minimize the window and back to settings window again.
Use tab key until you find instal button
Press the install button and it should works.
I have updated this app and translating from google works great

2018-09-22 12:34:05

Thanks for the instructions, it works now.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2018-09-22 14:03:37

you are welcome.
This game is still pretty amazing I love it

2018-09-22 14:07:04

Hey everyone I installed all the necessary files to play the game as I herd from the recording. and I installed the game. but does it take all that time to download the updates? it's been sitting there downloading the updates for like an hour now. or am I doing anything wrong? and thanks smile

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2018-09-22 14:25:22

I think that it should download updates. You should wait, because it downloads the data from chinese server.

2018-09-22 14:48:00 (edited by the best in the world 2018-09-22 14:48:30)

I'm waiting. nothing else to do really smile

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2018-09-23 17:28:48

Game's still going strong, for those who still want to try it!

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-09-24 17:08:39

Hi all.
I think that qtranslate has died.
When i trying to translate anything, i see this message: No data (timeout for sending data.
When i trying to update qtranslate, it says that update server unavailable.
How can i play this game without qtranslate?

2018-09-24 17:10:09

You have to Google qTranslate, and download it directly yourself.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-09-24 17:33:16

After i downloaded and installed qTranslate 6.7.1, i have the same message.

2018-09-24 18:27:29

Not sure what's happening then, it's working fine here.

2018-09-24 19:57:37

How do I get the game to update? when I launch it, it just sits their making strange noises in chinese or something and nothing happens.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2018-09-24 20:16:54

yOU must wait, it is updating.
For those who has a problem with qtranslate make update from the app.
I have described how do this a few posts earlier.

2018-09-24 21:22:44

Thanks, now qTranslate works fine. I launched the game a half hour ago, but it still downloading updates. Waiting...

2018-09-24 22:19:13

hmm, i can't download the updates. It says 599.6 mb/599.7 mb and nothing more.

2018-09-24 22:25:05

Redownload the installer from the game's official website.
https://bj.bcebos.com/v1/scwl/lyxl/Win/LyxlSetup.exe

Reinstall the game and this should fix your problem.

2018-09-24 23:14:10

Thanks, i launched the game successfully, but i'm have unother problem. When i press create account button, my browser opens and i see this(translated from chinese with qTranslate):
"/" Application server error.

Failed to load type "Models.QPGameExtrendDBDataContext" from assembly "Models, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null".
Explanation: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Check the stack trace information for details about the error and the source of the error in the code.

Exception Details: System.TypeLoadException: The type "Models.QPGameExtrendDBDataContext" could not be loaded from the assembly "Models, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null".

Source error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. The following exception stack trace information can be used to determine information about the cause of the anomaly and where it occurred.

Stack trace:

[TypeLoadException: The type "Models.QPGameExtrendDBDataContext" could not be loaded from the assembly "Models, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null". ]
   Shop.Controllers.MobileController..ctor() +0

[TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred in the target of the call. ]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +142
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +105
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type) +12
   System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerActivator.Create(RequestContext requestContext, Type controllerType) +69

[InvalidOperationException: An error occurred while trying to create a controller of type "Shop.Controllers.MobileController". Make sure the controller has a parameterless public constructor. ]
   System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerActivator.Create(RequestContext requestContext, Type controllerType) +227
   System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.CreateController(RequestContext requestContext, String controllerName) +84
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequestInit(HttpContextBase httpContext, IController& controller, IControllerFactory& factory) +277
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass6.<BeginProcessRequest>b__2() +63
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassb`1.<ProcessInApplicationTrust>b__a() +19
   System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.ProcessInApplicationTrust(Func`1 func) +114
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +909
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +195
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +128

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version: 4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version: 4.7.2623.0

What is this and how can i create my account?

2018-09-25 00:46:12

I created an account. The game is greate!

2018-10-01 22:02:39

Hi.
I have created a new character and I want to delete my previous character but I can not do that.
I have selected a character which I want to delete in yhe role list but after clicking on delete role button this game says somethink in chinese.
I dont know what it says because I can not translate this message in any ways.
Do you know what I need to do in order to delete my previous role.

2018-10-01 22:16:40

You can't delete your previous character. You are only permitted to have three characters per account, and if you want more you will need a second account.

2018-10-01 23:27:19

Mojsior and Deathtime, I'm just wondering if either of you have thought about joining the Skype group for this game? If you use Skype, that is. There are some of us who would like to do some cooperative stuff sometimes, but can't find enough people because most of the group doesn't really play the game actively any more.

2018-10-01 23:55:19

Hi.
Well, I would love to play the game and get into it, but how complex is the setting up of the game really? Not that I would mind a more lenghtier setup, I just would love to know in advance.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-10-02 01:08:01

Honestly? Not hard at all. If memory serves, Assault Freak's demo pretty much covers setup... install a couple things, install game, wait, create character, play. Even then, the only two tools you need are the game and QTranslate, clipreader and say tools are neat, but not strictly necessary.

2018-10-02 01:24:56

Huh, sounds doable I guess, I will see if I can make it and get a foot in the game, I would see to join the skype group after that.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.