2018-06-20 14:32:05

I love  crafting in games and making things. Folks have mentioned AA, what is that?
Thanks,
A

2018-06-20 16:22:04

AA is alteraeon See the db page here for more information

The game is combat heavy, but well put together, very well balanced with easily to understand quests,that flow nicely one to another and lots of great customisation, plus it features a soundpack and custom client that make it virtually  a full scale audiogame.

Though combat and questing focused, more and more crafting has been introduced into the game from various sorts of brewing and herbal skills, to making things from wood, stone, cloth  and various materials, last I checked they were just introducing mining, metallurgy and cooking to go along with the existing fishing skil. Actually I should play Alteraeon and see where the crafting is now.

For a complete list of muds with crafting etc see This topic

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-06-24 01:59:23

due to the new add-ons to runto, and the heavy coding that was moved about and changed, Aelyn has held off on many updates, to insure stability. smile

2018-09-21 20:38:31

hello everyone!

Erion is still going strong, a new recall city was recently introduced, along with other minor changes to sigils, the buffer command, and  battlespam. If anyone has questions or comments, please message me, as half the time I can't remember to check this thing anymore! though I do try periodically to submit updates like this one.
Thanks for reading!