that's probably a bug with the game rather than a specific issue with SLJ's server, have you tried connecting to other servers and trying the same thing?

I'm a cat! What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine to :P XD

Thumbs up

I'm really glad to see work being done on this again. smile This is really an awesome game and very ground breaking even 8 years later on. This is the first audio game that I felt was truly console based if you will.

Thumbs up

Yes I did try and mine crashed too. I'm not saying it was an issue with his server I am stating the issue with the server software.

Thumbs up

Awesome Munawar, I'm really appreciating the lag reductions in particular.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

Thanks! smile There's definitely more work to do, but it's getting there I think.

I coded the server years ago so am going back and improving things as time goes on.

Thumbs up

@ironcross32: I'm sorry, I have no idea on what is giving you this trouble.
@burak: Thanks for help by testing. The server has been restarted. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

I haven't played TDV in years, probably not since 2011. So I haven't the foggiest idea how I might get or run this open-source version. LOL.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Thumbs up

hi. when I run this game, I get this aror. I hope you guys will help me to solve this.

Error log, created with build version 2.16.1.26755:
Error base exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
   at TDV.SapiSpeech.disableJAWSHook()
   at TDV.GUI.startGame(Boolean firstTimeLoad) in C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\GUI.cs:line 267
Error Description: Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
Stack trace:    at TDV.SapiSpeech.disableJAWSHook()
   at TDV.GUI.startGame(Boolean firstTimeLoad) in C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\GUI.cs:line 267

Thumbs up

OK, I've started up a server, not that I really expect it'll get used, but just type in ironlabs.me in the IP field and you're good to go.

I'm a cat! What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine to :P XD

Thumbs up