just kill it via taskmanager. I told you the code was crappy big_smile

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up

Hi mason, i am posting this from my phone now, as i am restarting my laptop now. The server does not apear on my task manager, and it also does not have a window to show when i try to run it.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

Thumbs up

No, the server doesn't show a window. It should show in your processes tab not applications.

Thumbs up

Oho, i see. thanks a lot

best regards

Thumbs up

@Mason: You know what? You rule... Thanks a lot for the game server as well. Time to give it a try.
I've just looked through your project page, and wow... You have really made many interesting things...

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

yes, i agree with SLJ, thanks a lot for this.
now that i know how this works:d
my friend and i yesterday spoke about this on skype, we said, what if mason releases a server for this game? then we could streem it.

best regards

Thumbs up

Great job mason. Downloading it now.

Check out my forum, doesn't offer much at the time of writing but i'm working on making it better.
http://forum.jerkatron.net

Thumbs up

Hi.
Thanks for these projects, but I remember the first sidescroller I played was a version of sb, it was verry, verry interesting, you was able to make enemies, to make maps and it had alot of good sounds, a trophies cabinet, a rank sistem and a mini game machine.
Do you remember that version?
If yes, I will probably find it somewhere cause I had them numberred.
And it was installer, not portable.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up

Hi
About the difficulty  levels that'll be interesting.
Also if you add a data files or save slots that'll be awesome.
Will try it out, Thanks.

Thumbs up

Wow! I am just downloading this game and will give it a shot!

Some day I'll become a game developer! Rofl!

Thumbs up

hi,
for anyone who's intrested, we have an sbp server up.
address, tk.jennios.com, port 45534.
hope to see some of you there.

Check out my forum, doesn't offer much at the time of writing but i'm working on making it better.

Thumbs up

i also have a server up. address. cuddley.ddns.net. ports 6661. also hope to see some of you there as well

one day, i will host a road to rage server...
one day, i will have a website with games i learned to code

Thumbs up

cuddley, you should drop in to my runing server rofl. we are trying to see how mutch it can handle

R.I.P Melinda Cook.

Thumbs up

39 (edited by kruf 2018-04-21 16:23:00)

Hello Mazonian, juste an advice, but you realy should put a limit  on power, viciousness, fuel, health and items cause if a player reach 2030000000 in his save, the game put all to 0.

E.G, after a short time, I ave reach 2000000000 health, so when I get another health boost, goodbye cruel world !

Thumbs up

Hi.
How do you change to an other map in the online mode?

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

i have a problem. i can not use the admin commands at all.
i tried closing the server, then running the exe file to make your self an admin and then run the server, i tried it while using the server, i even ran the server as admin and nothing works. i also tried creating a new player...

best regards

Thumbs up

i really want that CPU bug fixed, that bug is a nasty one

Thumbs up

Hi,

I added all of your guys's servers. I'll look into the CPU problem.

Thumbs up

also, if you're near someone but out of earshot of them, some of their sounds will just play at your coords

Thumbs up

I also have a server up. info is below and it's pering perfectly. jc-hosting.me ports 19217.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

Thumbs up

Added it also. I updated the client and server with newer code. May want to go grab it

Thumbs up

SBP Online version 1.92 released, hosting a central server again, and fixing the auto updater. Have fun!

Thumbs up +1

I already gave you most of my ideas when we were on tt earlier, but something else I forgot to mention. When you die, could you add a 5 second timer before you re spawn like in tk? also make it possible to spawn anywhere on the map, there making it harder to be killed over and over.

Thumbs up

Oh boy, ladies and gentlemen, the code for SBP online was worse than I thought. There is no way I'm going to be able to do anything useful with it right now, and as it is, it's very buggy.

Thumbs up

Oh, just, fuck that. At least it’s out there I guess, and you can still add servers and stuff. Just seems like such a wasted opportunity, this thing had so much potential, and it’s unlikely you’ll make any more games like this any time soon, after the hole up drama. Sad.

Thumbs up