2018-04-18 01:54:54

Hello all,
I hope this finds you all well.
So I'm having some serious trouble with voice over and some of the games found on the huboodle app.
I'll try an describe my issues as best as possible, and hope someone can help me.
Note: I am on an I-Phone SE, running IOS 11.
1. Trivia trail
This is one of the games I have trouble with. The issue being, whenever I go to play, voice over will read the question. but as soon as I try an swipe around to find the answers, I feel like my screen is jumping around. Because I keep running in to the sponsored ad thing. It takes me a long time to find the answers, and even when I do, sometimes, they're not one right after the other. Like I said, I feel like my screen is moving around, because it like keeps taking me to the sponsored ad thing.
Note: I am doing a one finger swipe. if there is a different gesture I should use, please let me know.
2. Word builder
With this game, voice over has trouble reading the elements at all.
It's not that it has unlabeled elements. No, it is that whenever I do a one finger swipe, I get no feedback, nothing. Only when I have done like five six seven consecutive one finger swipes, the voice over might advance over one element. So playing this game is a near impossibility, just because I'm not sure if my VO is freezing, or what.
Note: I have restarted voice over, restarted my I-Phone altogether, and none of that has worked.
Also note: I am one finger swiping. Again, if there is another gesture I should use, please let me know.
Thank you all for reading this, I look forward to hearing back from you all soon.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2018-04-18 08:02:04

I'm afraid I'm not sure since for me the one finger swipe works fine in both games, I'm also running Ios 11, though on an Iphone 8.

I suggest you report the issue to the developers since this is probably a compatibility thing with the S E specifically.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-04-18 18:32:04

Hi.
For me swipe gestures alre working fine in all games, but I have another problem.
I dont know why I have click on any button in every games a few times.
It happens in , word builder, ludo palooza or word battles.
I didnt find this bug in black jack and pirate poker because these games arent written in unity.
The same problem I see in crafting kingdom and blindie match, because these games are using the same library and engine like huboodle games.
Also I see another strange think in trivia game.
Somethink is happening with music. When voice over stops speaking the music stops playing for a second and it contines playing playing so I have this music muted.
The same situation happens in crafting kingdom so I think that it can be a problem with engine

2018-04-19 05:22:23

hello all,
I have fixed the problem!!!
Well... my problem anyways.
I'll write it on here, in case anyone has the same issue, and sees this.
Essentially, you have to swipe, towards the middle of the screen. If you're one finger swiping, but your finger is like towards the bottom of the screen, as mine is a lot of times, it won't work.
It's bad stuff.
Also, a trick my friend taught me.
Sometimes voice over needs to refresh and update. This doesn't work all the time, but ti's something to try. Do a one finger single tap at the center of the screen. Voice over will make a noise and hopefully when you swipe, it should start talking.
Anyways, hope this helps.
To the person who posted before me, I'm honestly having difficulty understanding your issue.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2018-04-19 17:07:40

I am sorry for my english, I have said that there is a problem with activating some options in the game.
For example I am in the word builder and I want to select a leetter in order to build a word.
When I am clicking twice on a letter it doesnt works.
Sometimes I have to click this multiple times.
But what about problems when music plays in huboodle I can not describe this problem.
I will do a recording which will show what is the situation

2018-04-20 13:26:48

Yeah the double tap problems been an issue for me too. Sometimes I'll have to do it like 7 or 8 times. I personally don't play this much just because the crossword games feel a bit tedious to play having to constantly swipe to find every letter. I love ludo palooza though, and would love to see some more games like this, or even card games. Not sure if there's more planned for this, but yeah there's definitely potential.

2018-04-20 15:37:54

Maybe you guys should see if their is a thread on apple vis about the game and post their? I bet you'd get better feedback from the dev that way.
I wish I could try these games but I don't have an IPhone, or a smart phone, or money, or a job.

sobs uncontrollably.

2018-04-21 05:19:14

hey guys,
okay so the double tapping issue.
First of all, make sure you're swiping, to the right, with your finger towards the middle of the screen. As stated in my previous post, if you try an do it towards the bottom of the screen, for some reason, VO will not read it very well, and you will have a horrendous time of it.
Now, with the tapping.
I know what you mean. So what you have to do is, double tap it once. If that fails, try an move your finger a little to the right or left, and double tapping again. Don't swipe, just pick up your finger and move it.
Usually, when I do that, it works.
Oh and I don't understand the Ludo Poluza game at all. lol I read the help file, still confused me. lol

Emily Dickenson