2018-04-18 01:14:52

It's a roland VPro. I don't know what kind of triggers the kick are, but they're like this trapezoidal thing with the trigger in the middle at an angle. I have a hardwood floor right now, and the method I used was to take a board which had several screws sticking out. It fit in some wholes that were on the pat and the pedals, so they wouldn't move. I am terrible with model names of things though so I'd need to go look it up to get you the exact model.

thanks,
Michael

2018-04-18 09:17:30

It's cool.  I'd suggest a rubber mat  that is long enough to host the front two legs of your rack, if ot all 4, a firm peice of carpet works too.  then use the weight of the module to hold the carpet in place and  in turn, the kick pad.

I did this when I used to play guitar hero and had the same problem wieh their kick  pedals moving around.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-07-15 12:35:02

A good friend of mine is a blind drummer.  He's an excellent drummer with great chops, always plays in the pocket and does most of the singing. My wife and I will be seeing him next weekend , it will be his birthday. We want to give him an adjustable drum throne recommended by this resource https://productadvisor.com/best-drum-throne/ . What would you recommend?

2018-07-20 02:05:54

So, I just got my braille music. It's not here, but it will be shortly. The problem is me not knowing how to read it.  Do you guys have any ideas, tips, resources, etc. for learning it?  Don't ask me about the style, I don't know. I don't know how it's gonna look, I don't know the way it's going to be printed, I know basically nothing.  All I know is that I will be playing a 2-tom kit.  My folks said that since I already know some of the music I should be able to figure it out, I think otherwise.  Knowing some sentences in another language may get you to understand what they're saying, but knowing music and reading it are completely two different things.

2018-07-20 11:52:09

actually, when I could see, I learned how to read music by looking at a notation of a chart that I knew the song to, it pretty much put 2 and 2 toether instantly and I was a music reading ace.  I know nothing about braille music, for I never read it.  As for the kit layout, I know in music, the drums don't generally have a specific note but when you play a 4 piece kit (2 tom kit) the higher notes are tom 1, middle high is the snare, low middle is tom 2, and low note is kick,  additionally, the notes replaces with an X mean that particular cymbal, but with the lowest x meaning  hi-hat foot choke.  That's how it was when reading regular music, hopefully this has some helpful tips for you.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-07-20 18:29:50

hi
i'm useing drama machine, ns studio and mason created it