2018-05-02 04:49:54

Trying to delete my character so I can start from scratch... anyone got any clue why this isn't working? I get a message in Chinese that I can't copy and that doesn't read in Chinese probably.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-05-02 12:38:53

I would like to try this game out. Can someone give me a list of steps on what to do after installing? Thanks.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-05-02 21:54:23

All you need after that is q translate. Locale Emulator doesn't like this game for some reason. Also check out:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=22800

2018-05-03 08:11:55

Well, I'm definitely liking this game. The world is huge and a lot of how to explore and interact with things is unclear, but the autonavigation helps a lot... though I get the sense that there are places that don't show up in the map list which you actually have to walk to, like what sounds like a blacksmith or weapons shop which I don't know how to make use of in the main city. The quests are cool, especialy as you can play the game entirely like a menu based game if you wish ad have the computer do all the walking for you which, given how confusing locations can get, might not be a bad thing. My only struggle is understanding some of the story, as this is written in a form of Mandarin that's very similar to what we could consider Elizabethan or old English, which makes it hard or me to understand all of it without repeats.

2018-05-03 09:36:05

assault_freak wrote:

Well, I'm definitely liking this game. The world is huge and a lot of how to explore and interact with things is unclear, but the autonavigation helps a lot... though I get the sense that there are places that don't show up in the map list which you actually have to walk to, like what sounds like a blacksmith or weapons shop which I don't know how to make use of in the main city. The quests are cool, especialy as you can play the game entirely like a menu based game if you wish ad have the computer do all the walking for you which, given how confusing locations can get, might not be a bad thing. My only struggle is understanding some of the story, as this is written in a form of Mandarin that's very similar to what we could consider Elizabethan or old English, which makes it hard or me to understand all of it without repeats.

It might take a lot of money to play this game

2018-05-03 10:40:44

@拓海 Yes, but only if you want to reach things super fast

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-05-03 18:53:48

Yeah. And I don't feel the need to pay right now, not when I haven't even seen what benefits there are. lol

2018-05-04 00:44:07

Anyone have any idea how to upgrade skills and attributes? Levelling your character and levelling skills seems to be different. There also seems to be none using voice chats. lol

2018-05-04 09:08:41

hit j to upgrade your skill I guess, it's   divided by catagories or something like that, I am not so sure right now. there is a skill to raise your atributes, skill that can be use in combat, pet skill, and crafting skills. you use coins to upgrade the most of them, although there are  some  requires research xp, wich I am  not so sure where to get.

2018-05-04 09:28:41

Yes, you do hit j. They're divided into categories, as you said. I will write out translations for that menu tomorrow.

2018-05-05 08:06:03

Here is the skills menu accessed by pressing J in order from left to right.

Heart skills: passive skills that increase your personal attributes
School Techniques: all the skills specific to your home school of combat
Practice skills: affects the amount of experience gained by both characters and pets
Auxiliary skills: alchemy, cooking and rune skills

2018-05-05 16:59:52

If anyone else wants something specific to be translated, let me know and I will do what I can. Unfortunately, the game only allows for three characters at a time and character deletion is not supported.. so I won't be able to translate anything that is specific to one of the martial arts styles yet.

2018-05-05 18:05:47

assault_freak wrote:

If anyone else wants something specific to be translated, let me know and I will do what I can. Unfortunately, the game only allows for three characters at a time and character deletion is not supported.. so I won't be able to translate anything that is specific to one of the martial arts styles yet.

It doesn't matter, just try to be good

2018-05-05 18:07:35

I want to translate as much as possible, which includes things specific to character style... so I hope character deletion is supported soon. But I will do as much as I can!

2018-05-05 18:15:11

assault_freak wrote:

I want to translate as much as possible, which includes things specific to character style... so I hope character deletion is supported soon. But I will do as much as I can!

Some things with strong Chinese style may be difficult to translate.

2018-05-05 19:19:04

hi all!
I've just installed the game and opened it. I did a brief checkout and I can translate stuff ok. but my problem is the sapy. I don't have a Chinese voice, and neither I don't want sapy. any idea how to make it shut up?
thanks in advance!

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-05-05 19:27:16

razvitasca wrote:

hi all!
I've just installed the game and opened it. I did a brief checkout and I can translate stuff ok. but my problem is the sapy. I don't have a Chinese voice, and neither I don't want sapy. any idea how to make it shut up?
thanks in advance!

close the the Auxiliary function

2018-05-05 19:30:11

oh and where is that? after you login or in the main menu?

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-05-05 22:29:45

@拓海 I'm Chinese, so I know the culture and can find similar words in English if they can be found once I understand some of the more traditional words. Mandarin is my mother tongue.

@razvitasca, you are suposed to be able to toggle accessibility using ctrl+w... but that keystroke doesn't work. And I can't see any way to turn it off from the settings screen.

2018-05-06 04:02:49

The fact that this game outputs in 5.1 is also fantastic... now I'm wating for an advanced fps to come out that has decent mechanics that are more than point and shoot that also outputs in 5.1. If that ever happens, depending on how good the game is, I'll be in heaven. lol

2018-05-06 04:58:38

assault_freak wrote:

The fact that this game outputs in 5.1 is also fantastic... now I'm wating for an advanced fps to come out that has decent mechanics that are more than point and shoot that also outputs in 5.1. If that ever happens, depending on how good the game is, I'll be in heaven. lol

sapi 5.1?

2018-05-06 05:13:19

No. 5.1 surround sound. smile

2018-05-06 05:50:44

assault_freak wrote:

No. 5.1 surround sound. smile

cool

2018-05-06 06:54:39

Anyone found a way to review game messages? There are sometimes too many things trying to talk to me at once... and parts that cannot be copied to the clipboard, which is frustrating. Wish the developers would at least add a way to review messages in a list. There are too many messages that just go by once and I can't catch the first time.

2018-05-06 13:15:11

Hi
I've started the game and created a role too. name is jax in there. I tried to turn sapy volume to 0, and it worked. still sometimes I hear a beeping noise and the sapy starts to speak again. can someone still give me any tips how to navigate around? I don't want to do the tasks automatically, since I like exploring.