2018-03-14 19:45:16

Hi guys. I recently came across gameplays from the Any Audio network of a game call City Master, some call it City Mass, and I was wondering where I can get it so I can check it out. Thanks in advance.

Thumbs up

2018-03-14 20:15:31

That's City Mass, not Master. It's another clone of Ultra Power, forget about it

Thumbs up

2018-03-14 20:20:18

hi, as he said, its just another UP clone, if you've played up,btb or any of that you know the deal.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2018-03-14 21:21:50

it is a clone yeah its all most like btb and up and its boring if you played up or btb bfor i cant give you the link sorry they just added a few maps and copid the maps and changed there names i mean btb maps.

Thumbs up

2018-03-14 23:43:48

as it stands, Cittie mass is in fact, a clone. It does give credit to sam and mayson, although its like saying i said thanks for letting me steal your iPhone. Me and a groop of friends are trying to make cittie mass into a non clone. I don't think i am allowed to post a link to it hear cause it is a clone as it stands so pm me if you want a actively updated version of it. and honestly, i would recomend mods closeing this topic

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2018-03-15 13:43:34

hi,
this so called game is indeed a clone and should've since long been destroyed and taken down. I have no clue why people are still maintaining this crap. It's bad for the whole community. Stealing code and making a game out of it is not good at all. We are small as it is, overall.
just my too sense.
kind regards

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

Thumbs up +1

2018-03-16 14:25:17 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2018-03-16 14:26:38)

As they said, forget about it it's an UP clone which kids nowadays find fun in only modifying some variables and then saying hey come try my game.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up +2

2018-03-17 18:02:14

@Muhammad Hajjar, please try the game first and then you can hate on it all you want. Cittie mass has gottin a fiew updates in the last weeks alone. If permitted i could post change logs hear or what ever. And as for marro, he is just upset that he got removed from the development of the "stolon game" because he was spamming chars and troleing everyone. and to be clear, I never claimed CM to be "my game", or an entirely new game, so please read the entire thread. i even pointed out that CM is a clone of UP and BTB.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2018-03-17 18:06:02

earny is right, you can hardly judge something bye furst glance. or play as it might be

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up +2

2018-03-17 22:13:20

guys, the pizza and beer's on the way, keep the show going, I'm gonna enjoy this!

Thumbs up +1

2018-03-17 23:17:54

hell yeah! microwave, salty popcorn, press the power button! let's wait for the admin hammer... or... more... crunch, crunch, goes the popcorn.

Thumbs up +1

2018-03-18 03:11:46

Roflflflflflflfl. And yeah, agreed with Ernie. I think the server is down anyways so meh, big deal. If you want to know a few differences, the main game breakers are. Shields, minny bombs, a team system, robots, and jets are almost ready for release should Ernie ever bring the server back up. Those are just a few of the things that make this game stand out from up, BTB and all that shit. And yes, this game is a clone, no matter how you look at it. I’ve already started the beginnings of a CM re write, but that’s still way, way in the future. So please be patient with us guys. We’re doing what we can.

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 03:41:34

lol charlie, the server has bin up for ever and has never gone down for long ammounts of time? download it from normal link

2018-03-18 09:24:53

is it like the first one? because i am realy bord of the main one lol

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 10:27:48

look, guys, I'm sorry but there's no better way to say this. If your game looks like up, there's a chance noone will actually give it their time of day. Here's a suggestion for you. Stop this side scroling shooter bullshit. Make it first person. If you make your maps and your game first person and include controls that are *not* based off of redspot, many shooter loving people will probs fuckin give you 10 out of five stars for it.

Thumbs up +1

2018-03-18 11:41:59

yeah that is right

connor142 wrote:

look, guys, I'm sorry but there's no better way to say this. If your game looks like up, there's a chance noone will actually give it their time of day. Here's a suggestion for you. Stop this side scroling shooter bullshit. Make it first person. If you make your maps and your game first person and include controls that are *not* based off of redspot, many shooter loving people will probs fuckin give you 10 out of five stars for it.

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 13:55:01

So as said, the show is going on. Just add a few more ingredients to it! Wahaha! lol Now off the funny mood, connor142 I think you're gonna get a thumbs up from my side. Wahaha!

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 15:22:37

aircrafts. I can do that on TK. and might I remind people that rewriting CM doesn't mean adding a 3d map system, and there you go, here is my own FPS? just saying. in the meanwhile, we continue waiting for a proper, first person shooting game. nothing new.

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 15:42:15

who said anything about 3d maps? and anyway, cm is down because someone figured they would attack my servers this morning. Anyway

2018-03-18 15:43:26

who said anything about 3d maps? and anyway, cm is down because someone figured they would attack my servers this morning. Anyway, i love how the prev devs of cm from like last month are hateing on it now? @braille0109 and marro beaing 2 of them

2018-03-18 15:50:22

you know to be honest I really don't think much of the way fps's are going right now in the ag community, and all of this only started when rs came into play. Folks, the systems used in those games, quite frankly, are shit. The controls alone would make any mainstream gamer shudder. Using q and e to turn just isn't practical, and then having the tracking key be like all the way over by o or whatever is even worse. There's a reason most first person games, if they even have keyboard controls, have their movement keys using WSAD, although games like these should be played using mouse controls anyway or even better, an actual controller. The same with side scroling shooters, though their problem is that their novelty kind of ran out as soon as ultrapower was done, I have no other way to say this but people constantly rehashing the stupid 2d scroling shooter thing is really getting old at this point. Come on guys, if you're going to make a shooter please for the love of beer, make it first person. Rs and tk need competition.

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 16:05:26

yeah nothing new i would like fps games like fortnight its fantastick of what i looked at

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 16:43:03

Hi.
Yeah, something that would make these things better in the first place, ad joystick support.
Sure, you can create your own profiles with joy to key, but to be honest, it feels a bit like an FPS than, but the controls still are not what I would expect from a real joystick support.
Also, noone seams to tackle the problem of switching off different messages, like people entering getting killed or what ever, those death messages are getting lame after a while, mostly they don't even make sense because well, if you write a game, make sure the server notifications are in a readable English in the first place.
Every new shooter coming around just seams to use code from UP, BTB, or what ever the fuck those games are called, in the end, they are just forced and shitty, I hope that ghorths new shooter, which he teasered a while ago can make a difference.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up +1

2018-03-18 19:39:46

I didn't think that was even going to be a thing because life gets in kevin's way so much? But if he does release it, I have no doubts it'll both be, and sound, a lot more enjoyable than whatever a lot of these kids throw together these days.

Thumbs up

2018-03-18 19:59:16

i am working on fixing allot of the english stuff now. its horible. and if i knew how, i'd make the game 3d and just re right it from scratch but sometimes we just have to work with who and what we got.