2018-02-25 17:17:41

Hi.
Hmm ok, on the dashboard the thing still says profiling, there is a bar down there, going from 25/100 up to 30/100 and than down again, don't know what it's doing there.
My computer is quite powerfull, i7 6700 HQ, 16 gig ram, gtx 1070 graphics.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-02-25 17:21:14

that's your performance rating. Increase the speed for a better performance. I get about 6100 on the highest speed but it all depends on what other processes you are running and how much power the program uses. Profilling is your status, it will change to profilled after a while.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-02-25 17:26:28

Hi.
Stupid question I guess, but how do I change  the speed? I can't find any buttons on the dashboard for that.
Greetings Moritz.

2018-02-25 17:29:44

they are labeled from s1 to s5, right under dashboard and above your balance.

Stephen King

2018-02-25 17:41:30

Hi.
Ah there, must have skipped those when I looked through the page, I set the thing to s5, but it doesnt hop over the 25 mark, sort of stays there, processor shows that the load is about 98 percent.
Greetings Moritz.

2018-02-25 20:01:59

Hi,
Thing is, you have to know what it's doing. If it is in fact a botnet, that is illegal, and just saying I didn't know it was a botnet likely won't cut it, because really, it's an application that appears to give you money for nothing. Come on.

Sincerely,
Lucas.

2018-02-25 23:31:49

Well, I got it and I am not sure what it does, but on my old computer I am staying on s3 cause it is slow.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-02-25 23:40:14

Well I'd be carefull about this site.
I tried searching, its got a 100% trust rating from scamadviser.
And a lot of adds and reviews obviously comitioned by them.
In one people asked for replys to questions and never got answers.
There was however another earnmoney.fun which was a malware site a lot of that sites results popped up on google searches.
While I couldn't find anything spaciffically dangerous about earn money network, excepts for adds on it, there is precious information including indipendant information on  the net.
So yeah it may be ok, probably is.
When I was at school, I had to deal with a friend that said a site like epipo existed where you could get cash by viewing adds.
Only one time that something like this worked for me.
I downloaded some mp3 music back in 1996 and had to register email addresses and download some extraction program.
On running this, every so often pops and emails from this mp3 site popped up on my pc asking me to listen to music came up.
After 6 months of this I was thanked for reading and listening and to put in my address and other information to get a free cd.
After I did this all the emails and popups went away.
A cd came in the mail with a lot of weird music on it.
But that was 1996.
Now days any such so called earn money program is probably a scam.
I mean if you are desperate to earn cash I guess that works but even so.
I have had to deal with to many such things, ie a user I work with regularly has all these crazy schemes to get money.
I end up once or twice a year reformatting her pc, to clear ransomware, malware and other things as well as changing all her passwords and helping her to cancel all bank cards.
If you think you can handle it all fine.
But bitcoin is now a criminal currency, so eventually bitcoin will either be banned outright and made alegal or regulated.
So enjoy it while it lasts.

2018-02-25 23:48:32

Me, personally? If I am going to lend my excess computer power to somebody, I'd want to know what my computer is being used for. If these people aren't willing to be completely transparent about that, I'd be real suspicious and careful.

2018-02-26 11:31:38

Hi,
So I think I am going to stay away from this, yes we are getting extra money, but how, exactly? That's what's stopping me from trying this.

2018-02-26 11:38:54

yeh, i think iw ill stay away from this too for now.
@ashly you can still make a pay pal account for free.
another thing. what's main balance and work balance and how much does it cost to actually cash out money?
and more importantly, what's my pc power being used for and where do they get the money from?

2018-02-26 12:22:02

they are using your power to do calculations for some big companies, atleast this is what they say. However this is not the main way of making money because they offer other jobs aswell, translations, writing, product reviewing and such. For the difference between main balance and working balance read the help. I am also testing this and I'm waiting to reach the threshhold to cash out, that's gonna be the real test to see if they pay or not.
I am waiting to be approved to other jobs aswell, I hope it's going to be more lucrative. I'll report back as soon as I have more info.

Stephen King

2018-02-26 14:29:22

My computer is lagging alot, but aniway, I am not using it animore for other purposes, so, I think it will work.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-02-26 18:04:37

Hello. I tried to run the set up program but it kept not responding...... This is on windows 10.

2018-02-26 21:29:07

wel. @mastadont i don't have the program so i can't really check out on it. if you could explain what these 2 balances are here that would be nice since i'm not yet convinced that this program actually is legal or that it works.
and as others have staded. i would like to know what my computer power is being used for

2018-02-26 22:11:44

Yeah, I'm staying away from this. If they're unwilling to be transparent about what they're doing with the processor power I give them, then they're not getting my power. I'm not going to risk my bank kicking my ass because I'm getting money illegal. (And, of course, if they kick my ass, it's going to be a court case. No thanks. I'd recommend you guys *not* use this if you have any form of common sense. But if you don't, go right ahead and risk yourselves.)

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-02-26 23:01:08

well unfortunately I don't have all the answers if you need more details about what exactly do they do with your processing power go ahead and ask them. Honestly I don't care about the risk, it's a two ways road imo, they either pay or don't. If they pay I'm fine with it if not I'm gonna leave the program and move on to other things. For me though the using of cpu isn't that important, I am more curious about the other jobs which if are accessible could provide some extra income. Everyone is free to join the software or not, I'm sure each of you know better what's the best thing to do regarding this matter.

Stephen King

2018-02-26 23:29:51

I'm intrigued, but it sounds too good to be true. if it turns out it's lagitamet, I'm in. I've got an old 3ghz core 2 quad sitting in the corner doing nothing I could use as well as my 4ghz i7; but I was always told there's no such thing as a free lunch. why would they give you money for nothing like that. hell I could have my i7 laptop in on the deal as well. could be churning out 3 or 400 bucks a month for nothing. there has to be a catch surely. I'm really hoping there isn't though and if I find out that's the case, i'll spend the first month's income on another 2 second hand computers and make even more.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-02-27 00:46:24

It was too long ago to remember the details, plus a friend was doing this, not me, but, a while back there was a similar program that was available that offered you money if you let the program use your unused CPU resources to work for somebody else. I don't recall what they had it doing but do recall that they told you what your CPU resources were being used for and it was all legal. But there was one catch, they capped how much you could earn each month to something like $30. No matter how much CPU resources you allowed them to use or how much work your computer did for them, that $30 was the maximum you could earn per month. It lasted about 9 months or so then disappeared, and when it disappeared, any earned money that hadn't been cashed out was just gone.

2018-02-27 10:28:19

i agree, if it's legal and it doesn't have a catch this could be very handy

2018-02-27 17:19:11

I doubt it doesn't though. this just is way too good to be true, and anyone who has any form of business ethics would never just create a business that apparently gave you limitless amounts of money depending on the amount of CPU power you give them back. If it really is limitless, I bet they'd probably be the first business to ever do that, since most bitcoin mining businesses that give you wallets expect you to *mine them yourself*.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-02-27 20:02:14

Lol Ethin, it's not like they shower you with money. If amounts shown here compared to uptime ... you're probably being given less than 5 percent of what you make. So my advice is if you're going to do bitcoin mining, do it yourself rather than suck the * of some other shady person. I've got a friend working with bitcoin, it's not bitcoin mining, but as it's not counted as real currency it's not like he has to pay taxes or anything. He says that three hours aday approx for 5 days aweek gives out anywhere from only 800 amonth to 4000 amonth converted back into raw cash. I don't have a quarrel about bc mining because hell, you're just stealing from people who are probably going to use it for shady things anyway.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-02-28 01:09:41

Bleh, wish I were that well off in the contacts department.  lol

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-02-28 09:19:21

That kind of pay for work would do a lot for people with disabilities. I've been looking into currency trading which could be good with the right software and a braille display to view prices.

2018-02-28 09:26:51

It sounds very cool, however I wanna know more about the money. Where is it coming from. The last thing I wanna do is have to go through legal trouble because I was causing DDOS attacks on some poor guys home network. big_smile

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com