2018-02-25 12:34:27

hi everyone. I stumbled accross this little program yesterday and thought of sharing it with you. This is an accessible software that makes a litle money by using your processing power, you have to leave it on for that. There are various jobs to do aswell besides this like writing jobs, translation, viewing websites but I haven't been accepted for them yet. The program is accessible with nvda and the elements are labeled. I'll provide more information after I use it a little more, I'm curious about the accessibility of other jobs.
The software is called earn money and can be downloaded from their site. I'll provide my referal link below, please use it to acces the site and help me earn a little more. the link is https://earnmoney.network/get-paid/?today=GO:227535
I have earned about 3 dollars in one day which is not much but it's good enough for doing absolutely nothing. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll try to be helpfull.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-02-25 12:56:12

Hello folks! I'll check it out, although it sounds a bit dubious. I'm not telling I don't believe you, but for what I read in the site, they never tell us exactly why they pay us for that. I really hope nothing nasty is in stock, for I really appreciate the extra cash.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2018-02-25 13:00:22

well it worked for over a day on my pc and everything is fine. If the other jobs are accessible aswell this little program could be handy. Once you download and instal the program you can find the information needed by pressing enter on help.

Stephen King

2018-02-25 13:00:37

Yes, going to test that

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-02-25 13:03:22

Sorry for the double post, to the person asking why they are hipotetically paying us.
You are giving them your PCs power. They are probably mining BTC and you just get a fraction of their income.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-02-25 13:12:20

yeah it's better than mining them yourself anyway, you need a mining rig for that nowadays. Not to mention the hassle of converting your btc into real money.

Stephen King

2018-02-25 14:21:09

Hello folks! Well, fair enough. I've been reading more about it in the mean time. Now to some technical issues. What screenreader are you guys using? I was asked to allow it through firwall, although no popup window appeared. Also, the program window seems to be blank, no content to be read with OCR or other navigating metods like screen exploration. As a side note, I'm using NVDA. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2018-02-25 14:21:21

I can't figure out how to register.

2018-02-25 14:30:14

I am using nvda aswell. the interface is like an internet page, I had trouble at first to get to it but clicking the aplication object with the object nav fixed it. try pressing insert space a few times that might work. after you manage to focus the window just use your arrow keys to navigate.
To register you need to download the software first and register from there. The registration is simple, only e-mail and password are required.

Stephen King

2018-02-25 15:32:27

hi
so how do you exit the application? can't seem to find a way... do i have to close it via the task manager?

2018-02-25 15:34:55

oddly alt f4 doesn't work but you can close it by pressing alt space and then selecting close.

Stephen King

2018-02-25 15:39:26

can i use pc while the app is running? and do i need to be on the internet all time? and lastly how do you cash the money out into your acount?

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-02-25 15:48:40

you can use the pc while the app is running but it might be sluggish, it depends on what speed do you set for it. You can cash out using any of the major payment services like paypal. Yes, you must be connected to internet for it to work.

Stephen King

2018-02-25 15:59:34

do i need some sort of online bank for this to work? or can i just enter my car details?

best regards

2018-02-25 16:04:40

yeah you need to have an account to an online payment service, I suggest paypal.

Stephen King

2018-02-25 16:13:59

i would reely wish to use this app, but i don't have paypell yet

best regards

2018-02-25 16:36:06

Sounds very much like the SETI@Home screen saver, except you are volunteering your computer power to the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence project and so are not paid for it.

Still, it's the same idea, using the Internet to access vast amounts of computing power by distributing a process across thousands of processors all running in parallel.

This is an old idea as the SETI@Home screen saver was first released around 1998 or so.

2018-02-25 16:38:16

Best case it's bitcoin mining.
Worst case it's a botnet, and you're outsourcing your computer power to DDOS or whatever.

Sincerely,
Lucas.

2018-02-25 16:50:10

well whatever it does I'm okay with it as long as the money keep comming. I'm very curious about the other jobs they offer, I've applied but haven't been accepted yet. I really hope they are accessible.

Stephen King

2018-02-25 16:52:30

Hi.
Hmm, sounds interesting, my computer is also running quite often, so why not try to cash in a bit while I am in school.
Two questions though, how heavy is the program on your internet connection, and how much is the payout actually? Don't expect it to be high, but I would be curious.
Possibly not more one euro or so per week, or is that even to much?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-02-25 16:59:49

well my internet runs fine but I guess it's quite ressource intensive. I have made about 4 dollars in a day. It's not much but more than I expected. The only major issue is that you need to have 50 dollars in your main balance or 2.5 usd in your working balance to be able to cash out. Read the help to know what are these.

Stephen King

2018-02-25 17:11:33

HHHi, well, I can't click the help icon in the program, can I find the info on the site?
Did you let the program run for 24 hours full for the 4 dollars or how long?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-02-25 17:13:44

well, my post here. haha. Yea, i've used this tool for a while, but it seems my computer isn't so good with it. 5 days and made just a dollar? even i left the computer at maximum speed (you can change those settings in the settings screen), and nothing, so i decided to get out of it. Lol

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2018-02-25 17:14:15

I left it running for about 15 hours. You should be able to access the help just hit enter on it and then hit enter on the questions you want answered.

Stephen King

2018-02-25 17:16:05

@gamecreator have you adjusted the speed from the software? On the dashboard the speed options are marked from s1 to s5, s5 being the fastest.

Stephen King