2018-03-06 05:40:49

I sent Out Of Sight an email to double check. I'll let you know what they say.

2018-03-06 06:24:13

Tried the blindgamers' service again, and it worked! Thanks again for getting it. Just downloading it now.

2018-03-07 01:59:48

Glad to hear it. Enjoy!

2018-03-07 02:40:48

The game process shouldn't take long. When Jeff bought me a copy, I received my copy within a day.

2018-03-21 14:00:07

Hello.

I'm just letting everyone know that I have updated my first and second posts to tell people not to email me asking about games other than A Heros' Call.

I'm gone for real :)

2018-04-08 17:28:42

Hello.

I've updated my first post telling people that I will not be buying A Heros' call for those that want it.

I'm a little low on cash and need to save up.

I'm gone for real :)

2018-04-10 17:32:48

hi, i am korean user.
i am student and i don't have paypal account.
also, i don't have visa card or that kind of cards.
and i don't have much money to buy this game.
so, can someone buy  the game for me please.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-04-19 01:14:02

Hi guys,

I lost my key to the game, and I can't unlock it. 'vemailed out of sight games like four times this week, and still noting. I need my unlock code, so I can't play the game.
If anyone can help me out I"d appreciate it.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2018-04-19 02:21:08

The game uses online registration system, it just needs your e-mail address and the password. If you forgot your password, I think maybe you can reset it?

2018-04-19 02:38:52

go to blind gamers website request a password reset with your mail adress

2018-04-23 15:21:21

Hi,

I by no means mean this in a rude way to the developers  of out of site, but I've been wainting  on my unlock code for days.
I bought the game, and then had to reunlock it, and O lst my code. THey have not gotten back to me yet, and it's been over a week. I eedsome help here, cause I want to unlock the game. I should not have to wait this long for any company to give me an unlock code.
Ist here any way someone can help me? LIke, is there a certain number I need to know , or a combination I need to know  at the end of something, to get the game unlock? I know y email, pbvopis;lu, but I know nothing of the unlock code. If someone, or out of sight can hep me, I'd appreciate it very much.
Thanks,
Ryan

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2018-04-23 16:42:41

What are you talking about? There is no unlock code for AHC. Just log into your account.

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

2018-04-23 22:19:18

No unlock code for AAC? OK, so when it says unock the game, what do I put in? I don't get this at all.

2018-04-23 22:20:27

Sorry, I don't get this... It asks me for a password. to unlock the game.

2018-04-24 00:52:12 (edited by Ian Reed 2018-04-24 00:56:37)

If you missed your welcome email after purchasing A Hero's Call, you can have it resent by visiting this page and entering your email address:
https://BlindGamers.com/AHC/SendWelcomeEmail

staindaddict, the instructions in the welcome email should help you to unlock your copy of A Hero's Call.
Edit: I've resent the welcome email to the email address in your profile.

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2018-04-24 03:59:56

Thanks Ian! Tat was a huge help.
Now I ave one ore question. 'm having having trouble finding the main house in far haven. LIke where the governor s. But, with out fining thae house, I'm kind of los. I don' know what to do, or how to proceed.
Ih somronr could  help me I'd highly appreciate it,

2018-04-25 02:57:36

@music097, send your email address to me in a private message, or put it here on the forum. Whichever you're comfortable with. Your email will be used to register you for the game, and I need it in order to buy it for you.

@staindaddict, Head north past the fountain. You'll come to an intersection. just past that, you'll find Lord Adrianus's manor on your left. You'll hear running water outside the front door. There's also a beacon you can follow straight there. I think pressing b will bring up the list of beacons, but I haven't played in a bit and I don't recall for sure.

2018-04-25 07:34:57

Hi all,
I heard lots of things about a hero's call but I cannot buy too
I see the people helping each other, maybe someone can help me to get it as well.
thanks in advance!

2018-04-28 05:06:31

Katil2008, PM me your email address, or post it here. I need it to purchase the game.

Cheers

2018-04-28 12:34:34

thank you dude! I sent you my mail.

2018-04-28 18:29:57

. Hi all, I see this helpfull people and I got an hope maybe someone buy a game to me as well.
in my country dollar is so expensive and I do not have money to buy.
I would be realy appreciated If someone gets me the game too.
thanks in advance!.

2018-04-28 18:33:25

I want it to play the game too, I heared the game from anyone, and, they like it, can someone help me to purchase? thank you again.

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2018-04-28 22:14:51

IceCream and Tabutcu, I can buy it for you, but you'll have to wait a few weeks. I've just recently purchased the game for 2 other people, and this is the time where I have to pay the bills as well. smile If you private message me your email addresses, I will keep you informed of when I buy the game. Your patience would be much appreciated.

2018-04-28 22:43:07

I send you my e-  mail, thank you again.

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2018-05-21 20:50:23

Hi all,
I can not buy the game unfortunately, I hope someone can help me to.
Best regards.