2018-02-24 16:25:14

Hi everyone,
I wanted to buy the game a Hero's call because I am really interested to play that game but I can't aford to buy that game. So as it is my opinion and I have also heard from the members from this community that we shouldn't make or use cracks for games that is why I wanted to ask that can somebody buy this game for me? I was not able to enter any contest. If somebody can then please buy it for me. I will really be thankful.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-02-24 19:17:00

Hey vaibhavbhandari,

PM me your email address, and I'd be happy to get you the game.

2018-02-24 20:41:55

Guys you're really awesome, that's my only comment here.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-02-25 03:50:38

I want to have this game too. Sadly I don't have money to afford it. I know 20 bucks isn't much for people who live in developed countries, but for me, quite a lot, specially when I don't already have a job. I've entered the contests before, but I never won.

2018-02-25 04:48:39

Hey Socheat's send me your email and I'll get it for you. Cheers.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-02-25 07:07:13

Lol, I wish someone would be kind to me too. I'll be very greatful. I live in the east and cannot afford to buy the game.

2018-02-25 08:26:22

hi guies can someone also by a heros call for me as well?

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2018-02-25 10:20:35 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-02-25 12:25:05)

Thanks Jabberwocky! Thank you very much! I have sent you a pm containing my E-mail address.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore

2018-02-25 11:25:10

@Jeffb, Thanks for your kindness. I have sent you a PM.

2018-02-25 20:14:41

maybe  joseph can add direct credit card payment support without paypal?
so you guys can get it without paypal's authorization

2018-02-26 05:33:57

For me the trouble isn't Paypal, I can use that. The thing is, if you convert 20 dollars in my currency they become too much which I can't afford as I have to use that money towards the cost of living.

2018-02-26 07:31:50 (edited by brad 2018-04-08 17:26:42)

Hi.

I will no longer be buying A Heros call for those that want it.

I'm low on cash and need to save up.

I'm gone for real :)

2018-02-26 09:40:39

Wow, Brad. You always seems to help a lot of people.

2018-02-26 15:29:14

hi.

@socheat.

I enjoy doing it and just as long as I don't get to many emails, I can usuallly help people with things like this.

2018-02-26 16:55:07

So, Revan, are you saying that when a developer uses Paypal to process their transactions and you don't have a Paypal account per se but do have a credit card, so you would like to simply enter your card details directly on the checkout page without trying to log into a Paypal account, that process would still fail even then if your country is one of these that do block Paypal connections? If so, then that's definitely good to know for the future for me.

You know what, guys? This month, I'm pretty well off financially, so I could afford to buy the game for 2 or 3 people. 2 for sure, 3 if all goes well and I'm feeling generous enough, but no promises yet. :-D

So, if there's anyone around who still didn't get the game from anyone else and would like to, PM away. I'll be sure to buy the game for the first 2 people that I receive PM's from, and maybe an additional third one as well.

But please, please, please, do not abuse this offer. Only contact me if you live in a country where the payment options provided at Out of Sight's website don't work, or if 20 bucks is too much for you converted to your currency given your current life situation. If you do contact me, I end up buying the game for you and I then find out that you could in fact have afforded it technically and financially, at any point in the future, of course nothing would happen to you, you'd already have your dishonestly obtained game by then, but you would lose my trust for the future and I would also let the rest of the community here know so that they wouldn't do something similar for you in the future. Just to let everyone know how things stand.

Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2018-02-26 17:28:22 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-02-26 17:31:05)

@Brad, That's a very good thinking. I appritiate that! smile And also others who have helped people in buying games which they couldn't aford. {)

2018-02-26 17:36:29

I literally cannot say enough about the people in this community. Your generosity is a marvel, and I love you all for it.

Also @post #10: Lol...sometimes I think you all forget that, just because I'm the public face of OOSG, I'm not the only person making the magic happen. A lot of times when I read, "Maybe Joseph can do X" I just laugh to myself and say, "Maybe Joseph can ask someone else to do X, cause he certainly doesn't know how to do it himself." Regarding direct credit card processing—that really isn't an option; some sort of vendor still has to process the transaction. For us, PayPal is the easiest way to do that, however this presents an issue in countries where PayPal payment processing isn't available. But to the best of my knowledge, the solution is not to simply add plain credit card processing, because I don't think that's something we have the means to do—rather, we would need to find a card processing vendor that is accepted in those locations. I'm talking a bit out of my depth here, though, so don't take any of this as gospel.

2018-02-26 17:49:30

That does create a problem. Were I not currently paying off some more urgent debts I would gladly buy an occasional copy of the game for someone else. Even once I pay these more urgent expenses off I won't be able to do that often, but once in a while if I can do it without breaking the bank I'd certainly be glad to, at least on an occasional basis. I've already bought the game for a dear friend who was having issues with her own PayPal account. But I didn't want her to miss out on the awesomeness so I made the offer.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-02-26 18:34:28

When I enter the email I am purchasing for, and click the PayPal button;
I am taken to a page titled Log in to your PayPal account.
That page has a link called "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" near the bottom of the page.
That allows you to pay with a credit card without having a PayPal account.

That said, my understanding is that certain countries don't use credit cards, or aren't supported by PayPal.
I really only have experience with PayPal.
If there is some other online payment service that would work better for more countries, I'd be curious to know what it is.

According to this article, Turkey revoked PayPal's license to process transactions in mid 2016:
https://techcrunch.com/2016/05/31/paypa … thousands/

We can't magically take credit cards directly. We have to do it through a credit card processing company.
Even if we were taking your credit card information directly on the OutOfSightGames.com website, we would be sending it to a credit card processing company behind the scenes to validate the information and process the transaction.
If the large credit card processing companies are not allowed to handle transactions in certain countries, I'm not sure what we can do about that.

But again, I'd be interested to know if there is an online payment service that would work better for more countries.

PS: I am impressed every time I see someone offer to purchase AHC for those who cannot afford it.

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2018-02-27 05:19:23

Brad, if you find yourself overwhelmed, I'm willing to take on some of those requests. I'm not guaranteeing that I can buy very many at a time or that I'll get to them right away, but I'm more than happy to pitch in. I could field requests myself, but I don't want to get into a situation where 2 of us are buying for the same person, so I'm not sure how to best handle that. smile

2018-02-27 10:17:32 (edited by brad 2018-03-21 13:57:54)

Hi.

@Jabberwocky.

Thanks.

tell you what, what if people put their emails on this forum and use (at) and (dot) instead of the actual characters.

Then, one of us can take it and mention it here, so we're not buying for the same person twice.

/edit/

I updated my first post that mentions me buying A HerosCall for people with the information in this post using my email address as an example.

/edit 2/

Someone emailed me asking me if I could buy another game for them.

I updated my first post to basicly say that my email should only be used for A heros call.

2018-02-28 04:24:21

@Brad, that works for me.

2018-02-28 15:13:24

Brad and Jobberwocky. Thanks indeed for your offer! I really really appreciate it. My e-mail is hal06a at bullet mail dot org.

2018-03-04 18:31:39

@SilverEagle, I bought the game, and it should be on its way to you soon.

2018-03-05 16:19:46 (edited by SilverEagle 2018-03-05 18:11:19)

Thank you very much indeed! The game hasn't arrived yet, still waiting for it, but I'm sure it's on its way. Maybe there's a glitch perhaps.
Edited. Tried Blindgamer.com's e-mail resending service and also checked my e-mail in this thread for potential typos. I wonder what's wrong? Maybe it does take a few days to process.