2018-02-17 19:26:05

Hi all,
There's a site that apparently has an rpg and a few other games on it, it used to have somethign called metal saber or something like that, but now has around 10 or so games, including a series called Solitude Battleship, which I'd like to check out. There is also some srot of rpg game there as well. However, every time I try to go to it, I get a 503 service temporarily unavailable.
The Japanese site in question is:
http://www.toyjoytree.club/
Am wondering if anyone knows if the dev behind this might need contacted to let him know that the website is down, or if he might alread be working on fixing it?
I also found about the games from a Japanese audiogame wiki.

2018-02-17 21:08:31

Hi Aaron.
I'm getting the same message, so either they took the website down, or it's having some technical difficulties. The developer may need to be contacted if this is some kind of error in the server.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-02-18 02:03:39

Unfortunately I am not sure who the developer is, but am wondering if Yukio/nyanchan might be able to hlep here. Maybe it's just a temporary thing that will be sorted in a couple of weeks or a month or so.

2018-02-18 02:09:56 (edited by nyanchan 2018-02-18 02:10:30)

Did someone call me? :d
Unfortunately, my damn eset blocks the website, so can't reach there. I don't know his contact info unless I actually go there and retrieve one. It might be possible with my experimental machine which has different security setup, but it's no use if the site itself is down.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-02-20 16:43:14

You can find his contact info, or at least you can e-mail him using a link on Galaxy Laboratory's website. Go to the site, then click on 総合掲示板. Any post written by ☆shiningviolet should contain a link at the end to e-mail him. If they don't, just write a post. To do that, click on the post link, and enter a name (you don't need to set up an account). Just type something in the name edit box. It can be english or japanese, language doesn't matter. Next comes the actual post, and this might be hard. If you know Japanese, just write the post and click on the post button at the bottom. If you don't know Japanese, write the post in English or any other language in a document and put it through Google Translate as English to Japanese. It won't be perfect, but it's usually clear enough for the people who read it to understand it. If you're doing it through Google Translate, translate your post first, copy it to the clipboard, then go to the 総合掲示板 on Galaxy Laboratory and follow the steps starting with entering your name. The same works for Morokuma's Text Game Bullitan Board.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2018-02-20 19:30:35

Hi,
hm, that's interesting. Although I am not actually referring to the Galaxy Lab dev in this case, but that's useful to know and maybe they'll be able to help out because they might know who this other person is.

2018-02-20 19:37:02

What I mean is that ☆shiningviolet, who posts on Galaxy Laboratory, is the developer of those games and that link you put in the first post is to his website. So, maybe you or someone could post on Galaxy Laboratory's website and ask the question to him, as long as you follow the instructions I put in post 5 because he doesn't speak English. Or, at least I don't think he speaks it.

2019-05-26 03:37:43

Sorry for bringing this topic back, but it seems like the final status of this developer is that all his games have dissappeared from the internet. I've found at least 3 versions of his homepage on internet archive, and they all lead to errors. I might have one or 2 of his games around someware, but I don't have all of them. Their are also pages in Japanese on the Japanese games wiki about him, and they say the link to his homepage works, so those pages are out of date as well.