2018-02-16 08:42:52

Hello everybody.
Earlier I had already published information that I was planning to establish a new virtual state.
Let me remind you that a virtual state is a state that is not recognized by other states, and can have very little territory or not have it at all, can exist only on paper, on the Internet, or in the thoughts of the founders.
I want to create a virtual state that will unite the whole world. In the beginning, it will be the Russian world. Next we will add English, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
Many researchers say that the world is drawing to a close. And I think it's true. People are killing our world. In our time, to survive, you need to unite.
Look at how people lived in the Middle Ages, and how people live now. You will see the difference. A big difference.
It is for these reasons that I decided to found a new state. Now, it will be like a virtual state, later, maybe we can find a way to transition from virtuality to reality.
Now I am engaged in the state independently. I believe that the first step to unification must be done by unifying the government.
Now I'm looking for people, especially those who support my idea. Next, those who would like to participate in the formation of a new state.
Also I need people who know other languages. English, Arabic, French, German and other languages. I can not independently translate the constitution of our state into other languages.
I am grateful to you for reading.
Good luck!