I finally updated both of these to work with Swamp3.5.
You can download them from the following links:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AdYtb … tK2-UeSJrF
- It should no longer crash so easily, or give error messages every 5 seconds.
- Some new sidequests and subplots. ... Guh I just realized I forgot to remove some of the old makeshift weapons. ... Oh, well.
- Shops, armor, etc have been updated in accord with the changes in Swamp.
- The aiming problem with custom bosses should be fixed!
- If you get "the variable [ally.*.x] could not be found" messages, type res into the chat box. That _should_ fix it without taking away their non-arrow ability to back you up.
- At any time, you can type armor or skills to open the corresponding menus.
- It kiiinda feels harder to me, so I'd recommend saving often.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JbcQY … 8OqRecyj42
(If the above link doesn't work, try this one: https://www.sendspace.com/file/tnz69w )
- Maps now save correctly for versions of Swamp newer than 3.0! This can be applied to older maps by just loading, then resaving them, also.
- The tile menu should no longer crash the editor if you have 0 tiles.
- The tile menu now includes the numeric ID of the tile, for SCS campaigns.
- The UI now uses more Swamp UI sounds.
- Since there wasn't a changelog prior to this version, here are some features I'm not sure if were ever released:
-- Pressing shift+z now assigns zone2 for the selected area, but not zone1.
-- The editor recognizes tiles where only zone2 has been set, and announces them accordingly.
-- You can press ctrl+r for a quick regions list, with first letter navigation, to simplify picking regions in complex maps.
-- Maybe resizing is fixed now? No promises.
-- At the ambience menu, you can press j to jump to the next ambience closest to the cursor. The maze generator is still buggy with ambience placement, and in huge maps with high numbers of ambiences, this simplifies finding the ones to move/edit considerably.
- Alt-tabbing to and from the editor should no longer toggle braille output.
- You can now jump to the northwest and southeast corners of the map by pressing ctrl+home and ctrl+end, respectively.
- Pressing escape at the add beacon prompt now cancels, instead of adding a nameless beacon.
- The prompts to set the story text for the safe zones and outposts should now contain the existing text as default input.
As always, report bugs and incomprehensibility as you find them.