2018-02-03 02:17:13

Hi,
The subject says it all. When I try to open the updater dt file, it says you cannot open this file directly. So, what would be the easiest way to update the game? Should I just go to the site and redownlaod it, or is there a way I can access this updater?

2018-02-03 02:22:23

sounds like its a utility that the program itself is meant to call on to perform the update, the fact that its not may mean there's no update to fetch, are you sure there is one?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-02-03 04:07:46

Apparently, it's on v7, and I'm still on v1.

2018-02-03 07:14:52

I'd just download it from the website. I'm sure the updater's changed since then.
I bought the game and it's actually fun. Before long I'll be in the top 10 of total mileage. Right now it's only Japanese names on the leaderboard, hoping to be the one to put my nickname Orinks up there soon enough.
Also if you guys manage to buy it and get your key by tomorrow morning, there's a holiday running until the third of February that gives you bonus points just for playing on that day.

2018-02-03 14:55:14

hi
the game doesn't update itself. you haave to get the newest version from teh site. I think the developer has put in an auto-updater in the previous version but i am not sure.