2018-02-02 01:39:10 (edited by Orin 2018-02-02 02:26:40)

Hi all,

I just downloaded the latest version of DT, V7.0, not that the update means much to me anyway because I don't have the full version.

However, I'm having issues getting my game state back to a fresh copy. JGT is confirmed working when under LocaleEmulator, but NVDA isn't speaking. When the voice actor says Dreamy Train NVDA should say "Dreamy Train" and the version.
It's not, though. I suspect this is because I somehow selected PCTalker or another option during the very first initial run, and no matter how many times I remove the thing and reinstall, settings seemed to be saved. Don't tell me he's saving this stuff on the server now.

I know I was selecting things in the initial run I'm not selecting now. Deleting the data folder yields an error.

Was maybe going to buy this, especially because there are 20 more courses from the 16, but I wonder if a majority of those are those monthly events that you have to play on certain days.

This handles physics and such better than TubeSim, plus I'm interested what the other courses are.

Edit: Okay, confirmed, it's going to the clipboard. I don't know how to change it though without putting invalid data in the setup screens for registering and all that.

Edit2: I was able to change the info. All good now.

2018-02-02 17:04:50

Hi,
@Orin: how did you change the info?