2018-01-30 19:55:04

Okay this one is probably going to be familiar to anyone who has played A3, that is alien adoption agency,  or Loraeon before.

Play a robot in a futuristic earth and battle other robots.
Battles are sadly one click affairs, however as in  losing battles doesn't mean much and you do have some different items and such to play with even at the beginning.

one thing I will say is getting help info is fairly difficult, since the library says it's being depricated in favour of a wiki, yet the wiki link went floopy whenver I've tried it which isn't good.
On the other hand the faqs seem fairly well documented.

First, note that to see all places in the game you need  go to "town directory", this includes the Ria, that is robot intelligence agency where you can get quests and newbie tutorials.

There are also chances to explore on a grid based map, though I've not managed to find anything, actually the item drop on the grid seems  stingy.

On the plus side there are lots of activities and not the kind of restrictions games like a3 placed on people, and it's predominatnly text with none of the image issues.

while I'll admit this wasn't what I was searching for when i went game hunting people might want to check it out, and Here is my referal link to be going on with

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-31 02:15:00

Very interesting. I will check it out. Thanks for the find dark.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce