2018-01-05 16:26:38

Hello everyone.

I don't think this method will yield any results, but if anyone knows any active private pilots, please send me a message. Let me tell you why.

It's been a childhood dream of mine to fly aircrafts. As most of you should know by now, I ... can't do that. But I at least want to be able to sit with a pilot and learn about aviation through experience. I would like to fly a real aircraft. If I can't be a pilot, at least I could learn more about it. If you happen to know someone operating small aircraft in the southwestern regions of Scandinavia, that is to say southwestern Sweden, southeastern Norway or Denmark, I would be in eternal debt and eternally greatful if you could help me get in touch with such an individual. I am of course willing to cover expenses but that is a discussion best left between me and the operator.
I will go onto other places looking now, as I doubt this will give any results, but without casting your line you won't even have the chance for a bite.
Cheers!

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-01-05 23:49:28

SAS is a comertial airline, but yeah there are a couple of flight clubs around here. The sad part is I don't know any Swedish aviation terminology ... sad

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.