I managed to do that one predators and prey without problems.  I still can't finish laying down the law, and the horse quest, and that door with the carvings. I'm kind of in quest overload.
Thanks,
Darrell

Thumbs up

I just found the door with the dov on it as well as the duck and the scroll, and everything else on it. Gosh, too many puzzles, and I have no idea whare to start.

Thumbs up

103 (edited by Socheat 2018-03-25 02:43:52)

I think you need to find the picture of a duck, a dove, an apple, a scroll, and a sword.

Thumbs up

I found the apple and it gave me the 5. As for the others, so far, no go. I did finally find  Liam, and get the night shade done, but Then there is all the forest quests I still have. Goodness, I still haven't even found that other part of the amulet. I feel like I have looked through almost every grave out there, and nothing.

Thumbs up

Sorry for the confusing, but I have edited my last post to add a scroll, making a total of 5.

Thumbs up

I haven't found the others.  I feel like I broke the amulet quest some how.

Thumbs up

I think you didn't. You need to go explore every graves.

Thumbs up

I feel like I'm going in circles, actually.

Thumbs up

109 (edited by afsilva90 2018-03-29 20:18:15)

Hi,

I heard that someone was going to write a walkthrough for A Hero's Call. How is it going? Please keep me updated on the progress that you made with respect to this walkthrough.
I would like to ask you a question. Can Sister Alexia revive a fallen ally during battle or not?
Best wishes,
André

Thumbs up

@110, I don't think alexia has any spells for revival. YOu will have to use those miraculous or normal potions of revival. You can use those spells like healing light, healing rain etc. if you have to get healed during the battle or outside the battle if needed.

Some day I'll become a game developer! Rofl!

Thumbs up

To response to the last poster, she does get this spell around level 30s. I got the spell though, but haven't tried it yet. Also this spell costs a lot of mana though.

Thumbs up

Hi,

What is the spell called? How does it work? Can you upgrade it just like you would upgrade other skills or is there a special procedure for unlocking this spell?
Cheers,
André

Thumbs up

It's Called "Prophet's power." And she got it at level 33. From what I've seen so far, you can't upgrade this skill.

Thumbs up

Hey Soul Keeper!!!

May I ask how is the walkthrough so far? I cant wait to get it.

Thumbs up

I would like to ask the same.

Some day I'll become a game developer! Rofl!

Thumbs up

116 (edited by afsilva90 2018-04-12 20:17:42)

Hi everyone,

I already got 25 ingots of iron for Gerome and he let me browse his premium items as a reward. How can I gain access to these items?
How is the walkthrough for A Hero's Call going? Is it almost complete or not?
How can I defeat the juvenile dragon that can be found in this game? Apparently it can defeat my entire party, including me. I'm currently at level 36 or something along those lines and I'm a warrior. I can defeat hydras, golums, dark wizards and so many other creatures just fine, but this juvenile dragon is impossible for me to beat. I have Mathias and Gwen in my party. Any tips and pointers on how to defeat this annoying dragon are greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
André

Thumbs up

I'm wondering is there any news for a Walkthrough?

Thumbs up