2018-01-04 14:58:18

Hello everyone,

How does Safari and Flash player works together now? When I open the page that contains flash contents, before I don't have flash player installed, it asks me to download the flash player. When I have flash player installed, and I open the website that contains flash contents, it gives me an empty page. How do I suppose to use these things correctly? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2018-01-04 19:41:31

Last I heard, Flash content isn't usable with VoiceOver. Apparently Adobe has no interest in making it work.

I'd steer clear of Flash. It's insecure and has been replaced by HTML 5 which is much more accessible. developers should be updating their websites to suppport HTML 5. Flash will reach end of life in 2020. Hooray!

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-01-05 02:38:57

It's kinda sad though, because nowadays some browsers game still uses Flash contents.

2018-01-05 08:51:19

This seems somewhat relevant. You know, for historical reasons. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0nuQ5o2DYU

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-01-05 10:15:43

@Cae, that was a nice one. Can't stop laughing at it.