2018-01-03 21:30:06

The game told you a rocky outcropping or the like was a bandit campsite? Oh dear. That's not a good sign.

2018-01-03 21:43:22

Slight spoilery things.
Hey Joseph, I'm just wondering. For laying down the law, after you've located the ambush spots, how many camping spots does the game expect you to find? lol I ask because I've found 5 of them, and I've looked all through deepwood, or what seems like it anyway. I can't find any more at all that I didn't already clear out, but it's still saying I should clear them all out. Wondering if it could potentially be bugged? Or if I'm just missing one or two.
Thanks.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-01-03 22:38:41

if I'm sure, there's one in the ruins too
and by the way, any chance I can find wolves in forest? my characters are up to level 20

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-01-04 00:18:06

***Semi-spoilers/map info***

I don't think the one in the ruins counts for the quest. I don't know the number offhand but I'm pretty sure it's six or seven. However, comments above make me wonder if one or more of them may think it's somewhere it's not, which would be a problem...

2018-01-04 01:06:49

Hello folks! Well, I've located the dens without much of a problem. It took me  much exploration and spatial orientation, but I strongly recommend using headsets for the quests you have to find specific things or creatures that emits sounds while you move. It was one of the most rewarding quests to complete so far. Man, I felt like a true ranger.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2018-01-04 02:05:41

I managed to finish that one.  The camps can be placed in really out of the way spots.  Probably the most obscure one to find is the camp hidden on the northeast side of the woods over the river.  Think it's placed near the fisheries.

2018-01-04 02:13:17

Possible spoilers.
I actually did find that one, was just exploring over there because I saw the crates, and bam.
I'm at a loss of where I haven't been though, lol because of all the thickets and the kinda mazelike layout of everything off the road, which most of these camps are, it's kinda hard to say if there's somewhere I haven't been.

2018-01-04 04:35:05

Minor spoilers ahoy.

Reunited
You can soft lock your game if you pull the levre to release the wolves, then go back and talk to Wilhelm in the dungeon. Actually releasing him works as expected, but nothing but a freeze awaits you if you go back and talk to him. I was working on who framed Rogarr Rabgurg at the same time which is how I stumbled upon this.
Changing of the guard
I don't know for sure that this is a bug, but I can't talk with the captain about Wilhelm. I can only talk to him about my progress towards finding the bandit camps and about the horse.
Laying Down the Law
I second what others have said about no message popping up when visiting the camp sites, except for one which triggered a remark by Mathias.

Battle
Master Planning lasts forever. Litterally.
When status effects ware off outside of battle, their waring off animation still plays at the start of the next battle.
If rest is used, but the unit who used it doesn't get their turn before the battle ends, they will rest the first turn they get in the next battle.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2018-01-04 04:51:54

I wonder if you have to finish laying down the law before you can actually start changing of the guard?

2018-01-04 15:33:51

hi
i'm still stuck at laying down the law. i'm pretty sure I've found all the rigges, bluffs, bit it still have a feeling i'm missing something out. like blind ninja sayd, it's kind of hard to find your way in the forest, and i'm lost, literally I don't know if the same rigge i'vefound 5 minutes ago is new or not
I could use any help, so far, I've found arigge near the southwestern part of the forest, near the entranceof the sewers, one near the lumbermill, a outcropping, and a bluf. anything else?

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-01-04 18:20:27

yup you have to finish laying down the law  first, then you could talk to the captain about Wilhelm

2018-01-04 18:31:45

Which I still can't seem to do... watch, the last camp I'm missing is gonna be somewhere I've walked past like 20 times without realizing it. lol
But in all seriousness, I actually would really appreciate an assist at this point, this is kinda baffling now.

2018-01-04 18:56:52

there are, hmm, maybe 5 camps around the south eastern part of the forest? , 3 of them are close to each other, around south of  the bridge,
1 just east from north south road,
one also on the east of north south road, but a bit deeper.
and the last one is near the fisher
not sure I am right or not though
sorry for my english

2018-01-04 22:01:07 (edited by arceus 2018-01-04 22:02:14)

hi
don't read what lyes ahead unless you finished the game, this is a question for those who did it
HIGH
AND HUGE
SPOILERS
after I finished the game well, kind of surprising and liked it a lot... why do I really would need to replay it with my main character? as I see now, i'm level 26 and I think these are all the sills for thief, or maibe i'm wrong. I don't mean I won't replay the game, my question is why I would want to do it with my main character? mai'be i'm too paranoid and really think these are al the skills, or not. can any of you help me and enlighten me?
thanks in advance
end of spoillers by the way

2018-01-04 23:19:22

Hey all, I understand not reporting bugs if you aren't sure it's a bug. But if you find things you know are broken (i.e., effects lasting forever, places where you can cause the game to freeze, etc.), please, please, please email them to support [at] outofsightgames.com. There is literally no way we can compile errors that are reported here and be sure we haven't missed any, without generating a lot more work for ourselves (which, frankly, we have plenty of to already). If it's in our inbox, we have a record and can archive and log it. Thank you very much to those of you who have reported bugs. To my shame, this next patch is gonna be pretty massive.

To answer the last question about why you'd do that thing you can do after completing the main quest: mostly just for fun, honestly.

2018-01-05 05:33:54

Secondarily, it allows you to pick a new class, so you can keep all the skills you unlocked with your old one. Warrior-thief anyone? Thief-ranger might be yummy. Or any of mage-cleric, mage-necro, cleric-necro in whichever order.
Since enemies scale, it just means everything gets more powerful more quickly, which also probably means better gear lying around too, and more chances to thus accumulate more gold for the purchase of good things to bash with.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-05 06:55:25

Okay so yup, I was an idiot... I just missed one single bandit camp. lol
Now that's done though, and I've done all of the side quests that I know of, so yay. Will start a new game plus in a couple days, possibly.

2018-01-06 01:44:25

Spoilers

I'm not sure if the Family Legacy quest is broken or not but I can't figure out what to do after unlocking the mausoleum. It says I have to unlock a crypt but I can't find it.

End of spoilers

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-01-15 22:22:18

I have sent a log of this to [email protected], but wanted to post here in case I'm just missing something and can get this quest done. I have completed absolutely every quest available except changing of the guard. I go to Wilhelm and Freeda's house and talk to Wilhelm. I offer to help him get a job. I then go and visit the captain and recommend Wilhelm for a job. The quest log update sound happens, but nothing actually changes. I go back to Wilhelm and there's no new dialogue choice available for advising him to report to the guards' barrax. I have tried this at least four or five times running between Wilhelm and the captain, but nothing ever changes. Am I missing something, or is the quest bugged? If I messed something up, I will try to do the quest again whenever I restart, but I'd love to have everything completed before I do the restart thing. Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.
Missy

2018-01-16 04:31:30

Hi,

The thief and other classes gain good skills even after level 25,so theres that if you want to replay the same game with your character.

@mitmee_pie, the changing of the gard quest is indeed broken and I have reported it to support.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-01-16 04:59:21 (edited by Shadowcat 2018-01-16 05:06:17)

That's actually kinda weird, I had no problems getting it to work on my end, but that was also 1.1, so if something was changed, well. As it happens my warrior save hasn't done that one, so I'll try it myself in a bit.
Edit: Huh, well definitely not an isolated event, my other save can't get it to work either, the dialogue option to tell the captain about him is there... it just doesn't seem to actually update the quest state properly any more for whatever reason.