2018-01-17 07:12:58 (edited by defender 2018-01-17 07:15:39)

Response to post 10143 and 10147.

Cratos
Slight spoilers
Try talking to the priest and professor like Sam suggested, then look in the graveyard. You'll find it their, out in the open... Not in any mausoleum.
End slight spoilers

Imaginitrix
Slight spoilers
I'm betting it's the same one that drove me crazy... damn you windy bluff!
Go to that rocky outcropping across the bridge, and face south, you may have to move a bit west, but hit e until you see the windy bluff, and work your way over their.
It's not super easy to get to even then, but you'll figure it out. Just remember that theirs more than one east to west road...
End slight spoilers

2018-01-17 11:08:00

Hi all.
I have searched through this topic multiple times and I think this has not been answered yet.

Spoilers
Ahead

OK, so I neutralized 2 runestones, now there is one that is blocked by rubble yet nothing happens when I walk into it, no indication nothing. I tried asking father Ignatius but he doesn't say anything about rubble, general store, nothing. How do I get rid of this rubble?

Thanks.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-01-17 12:02:24 (edited by ambro86 2018-01-17 12:03:43)

ogomez92 wrote:

Hi all.
I have searched through this topic multiple times and I think this has not been answered yet.

Spoilers
Ahead

OK, so I neutralized 2 runestones, now there is one that is blocked by rubble yet nothing happens when I walk into it, no indication nothing. I tried asking father Ignatius but he doesn't say anything about rubble, general store, nothing. How do I get rid of this rubble?

Thanks.

You have to go not from the cimitery. When you are in a mausoleo where there are runestone use beacons and go to the ulcano mausoleo. You will go there from inside, from the catacombs. And you have to talk with the vampire, because he helps you.

2018-01-17 13:10:29

unrelated, and slight spoilers.  reading a certain book makes me expect werewolves somewhere later on.  smile

2018-01-17 13:35:53

i just finish playing, that was a nice game. thanks for this great job

2018-01-17 14:14:54 (edited by LordLuceus 2018-01-17 14:15:28)

Imaginatrix, go back to those two campsites that are on either side of a trail. There is a third just south of them. That messed me up too, thinking I was hearing two campfires when in fact I was hearing three. The last one is just south of Matthias's cabin.
Hope that helps.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2018-01-17 14:30:55

Ok ok, thanks, I will tri it.

2018-01-17 15:19:07

correction, and
slight
spoilers

The rune stone blocked by rubble is not Alcano, it's Lenario. However, the advice is similar. You have to come at it from underneath. You can't get at it from above. Victoria Lenario actually tells you this quite explicitly if you talk to her. What you're going to want to do is find Lenario Mausoleum (use a beacon while in the catacombs, maybe?) and enter via the family crypt.

spoilers
end

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-17 15:38:20

Hello!
I've started the game yesterday.. Its very good! Quick question.. Theres a quest where you have to help a ranger to deal with some wolves... We have to destroy wolves nest.. How should we destroy them? Do we just kill the wolves or do we have to find the nests?

2018-01-17 16:02:14

Hi!
Slight
spoilers
ahead

Ok.
Finished the mausoleums quest. Now I heard someone in an earlier post mentioning quick travel once you complete these quests.
How do i enable quick travel?
Control f only lets me choose, north east south west gate.

Thanks!

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-01-17 17:53:18

I need help with the professor quest.
he wants me to find 8 names for the tombstones and bring them to him.
I gave up on that quest because I don't know how to find them all.
I open the map by pressing m and using the arrow keys to find the tombstones but does the grave yard have more tombstones?
is there a way I can get all the tombstones by setting custom beacons?
it's frustrating When I have to keep opening my map and find them in various locations.

2018-01-17 18:14:42

Caio, you should find them in their dens, not every wolf you incounter.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-01-17 18:50:19

so I'm ready to start a second laythrough of the game. what would go good with mage? can't decide between warrior  ranger or thief? any thoughts/ just curious as to opinions while i finish up some small things.

2018-01-17 19:31:04

ok, as i seem to get lost a lot on quests and am being attacked a lot, my chars have leveelled to quite high levels, but i've only done a few of the lower side quests so far, and i'm wondering if i'm making it harder for myeslf to play thru as my main char is level 45 now, thinking of starting over and tyring not to level so fast

2018-01-17 19:34:43

Leveling is inevitable. You can't really control how much you level unlesy ou retreat from enemies a lot.

2018-01-17 20:08:28

Being at a high level will actually make the final boss a pushover, as I'm pretty sure he doesn't level with you.

There are a total of ten tombstones in the graveyard. Eight for the professor's quest, two for the main storyline.

You clear out a wolf den by approaching it. Once you get close, wolves will leap out and attack. Kill them. I'm pretty sure you can't escape.

To the person wondering about quick travel: you obviously haven't done all the quests in the graveyard.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-17 20:42:38

do thieves get flurry? or no.

2018-01-17 20:48:26

very true, just went back to graveyard, and had to fight a skeleton dragon lol, now with the founders quest, i've got all 8 names, but the proffessor has left his house lol

2018-01-17 21:33:11

crap crap crap, now i'm getting attacked by spectral dragons, are they are kicking my head in, i have no clue how to beat it, it hits me so many times before i can even attack it.

2018-01-17 22:49:01

@LordLuceus: Thank you so much! Quest is done now! big_smile
I still feel kinda bad because I'm lv 37 and everyone else is lv 33-34.
Does anyone know when the stats max out? I'm trying to get intelligence as high as possible on all my casters, as well as willpower, though I put some points into con every now and then and strength for Gwen. And occasionally agility.
Forgot to mention this sooner but Master Planning got stuck on us despite me using version 1.2. It took a few castings before that happened.

2018-01-17 23:58:48

Hello. Can anybody tell me where is the book misteries of deep woods located? I believe i need it to access the big tree in the western ruins and can't really remember where to find it.

2018-01-18 00:53:56

start
Spoilers!
Check the guard towers, I think it's the southern one.
Spoilers!
end

2018-01-18 01:46:16

Hi. If you mean the north and the south watchtowers in the city, I just tried it and didn't find it.

2018-01-18 02:41:42 (edited by Loxias 2018-01-18 02:49:15)

High
Level
Spoilers

So I was attempting to do the laid down the law quest, and as it turns out, wolves aren't as rare at high level as I thought they were, as packs of them often accompany dark wizards. What does seem to have vanished are random encounter bandits, which I need for the first part of that quest. It's all tree kin, wolves and wizards, and wyverns. I tried the sewers as well, but only encountered wizards, wolves, and hydras. I spent a good 45 minutes running around just killing stuff trying to get bandits to appear, and none showed up. Does anyone know if there's a place I can kill bandits for this quest, or does being over level 50 make it impossible?

Unrelated: I like how the miners and everyone else are relieved that the mines are safe from the goblins, meanwhile stone dragons are now wandering around in there. I think I'd rather have the goblins...

2018-01-18 03:30:06

lol Right? I had the same thought.
Miner: "It's good to be back to work!" *dragon pops up like 5 steps later*
Me: "I'm sorry, are you sure about that statement there guy?"

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.