2018-01-12 06:53:07

If you can't figure out the dial puzzle in Novincius mausoleum, please use the search feature. This question has been posed a few times now, and really all you can do is figure it out. I can't just feed you the answer because the info for each dial is randomized on each playthrough.

I did all 35 quests (including the main storyline I mean) in about 24 hours on normal mode with a necromancer. Probably if I was really trying for speed, I could do the main story, and -only the main story, in less than half of that time, or could do a 100% run in about 18-20 hours. So no, this isn't a game you'll run through in four hours and be totally through with.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-12 07:52:56

Hi everyone,
I am having trouble with a few quests.
**spoiler alert**
I am confused about where to find the third letter in the quest A House Divided. I found the first letter in the tent of one of the goblin encampments before the great bridge and the other one in the infirmary inside the king's palace. Any ideas about where to find the last one?
Also, I am having trouble beating the final boss. My character is a necromancer. I used to be a warrior, but I got frustrated after about 4 tries and changed to a necromancer. Hopefully, this will help, but I could use some help.
**end spoiler**
Thanks for any and all help.

2018-01-12 08:08:35

Slight spoilers ahead.
I’m needing help trying to find the key to get into the Adrianus Mausoleum. I can’t seem to find it. Is this necessary to do anything?

2018-01-12 08:35:39 (edited by CrystalD 2018-01-12 08:51:16)

Edit:  Just opened the game and tinkered with my theory on this and it's correct!  That's so cool you can customize your characters like that.  Wish I Had upped some different stats on my mages now XD going to leave this up in case anyone had this question, though!

I don't want to bother the game devs with this if it's just my derpy self not knowing the keystroke, because I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not so figured I'd ask here first.

M I N O R S P O I L E R S

So when you learn more abilities, how do you get to them?  In my upgrade skills list, I have my mage character has a few moves like blazing strike, Icy Arrow, and Alexia has something called Blessed Arrow but I can't get to them.  Do I need a certain weapon on the character to use it?  That just clicked as I was typing that haha.  Do I need  ranged weapon to use the arrow moves, and a close range weapon equipped to use the strike moves?

S P O I L E R S E N D

2018-01-12 08:40:03

Sean-Terry01 wrote:

Slight spoilers ahead.
I’m needing help trying to find the key to get into the Adrianus Mausoleum. I can’t seem to find it. Is this necessary to do anything?

S P O I L E R S

Literally just finished this quest.  Have you found the book about Gwen's ancestor in the Adrianus library?  It should trigger dialogue with Gwen in your party that will send you in the right direction.  You don't "need" the key, if you don't want to finish the Family Legacy quest but honestly it's one of my favorite quest lines so I'd recommend doing it.

S P O I L E R S E N D

2018-01-12 09:03:01

Spoilers from my last post continued.
Did you mean this one?  Gwendolyn Gwyre - Spirit Slayer  when I read it with or without her in my party, nothing happens. I don’t seem to have any lines from her or anything telling me where the key is.

2018-01-12 09:13:22

I also like this quest line, however with my level 5 characters I can't seem to make an impression on trolls so I guess I'll do some other stuff first.

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2018-01-12 09:22:10

Sean-Terry01 wrote:

Spoilers from my last post continued.
Did you mean this one?  Gwendolyn Gwyre - Spirit Slayer  when I read it with or without her in my party, nothing happens. I don’t seem to have any lines from her or anything telling me where the key is.

S P O I L E R S

If you find The book in the Governor's house that has the poem about Titus in it, it should lead you to the forest where his hut was.  But Gwen should say something when you find that book to trigger the second phase of the quest if you've found that book, so not sure what's going on in your game if that hasn't happened after finding the book with her in your party hmm

S P O I L E R S E N D

2018-01-12 09:28:09

Hi,
I am almost done with the game. that is what I think anyway, but before I do the main quest, I would like to finish off the outstanding quest that I have in my quest log.
and that is what I need help with..

forest Spoilers ahoy!
The ambush sites is where I am stuck at. I see a grassy nole, a windy bluff but I cant for the life of me figure a way to enter them to mark them on my map. I have marked a high ridge near the gates I think? so far,and a rocky outcropping probably so far...
If someone could help me out with the rest it would be great. as I cant just seem to figure these out.
and I seriously hope that I havent been missing something as obvious to get to them as the gatehouse in the goblin palace...
Spoilers end
my party is in their level 50s or late 40s lol,and must say with skills now fixed I like all my characters so far. oh and does the ranger get a crazy awesome skill at level 50. only wish fighters had something similar.... that is close ranged. ironicly enough its my warrior that showed me what my ranger would get at l50.. The ranger has a ways to go yet.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-01-12 09:32:48

I haven’t even gotten the beginnings of that particular family quest. It’s not at all in my quest long. So, I think I’m missing something. I’m not exactly sure what.

2018-01-12 09:46:15

hi,
I also can't enter the grassy gnole. Could someone provide the description on how to do it.  Also, I can't find the goldmine.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-01-12 10:56:19

at 959
spoilers
There's another ridge near the lumberyard. Find the lumber mil wall and turn around it and you are good to go.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-01-12 12:12:42

Funny. I must be missing some kind of hidden quest, I've only completed 34. I assume that ...

SPOILERISH STUFF

There is one about the crystal cavern? It's gotta have some kind of purpose...

SPOILERISH STUFF ENDS

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2018-01-12 12:40:30

I still cannot seem to figure out how to even start the family legacy quest. Did I miss it some how? Is there a way to get it at this point?

2018-01-12 13:45:43

Ouh. the site does not work? I can't go to web site.

2018-01-12 14:43:52

@964:  spoilers:  as others have said, look in the manner studdy for the book in question.
in regards to holy warrior, spoilers again.
Do Alexia's pilgramage quest.  try talking to her if you haven't. 
As Jade has said though, these questions have been asked before, so why not try  using the search feature? smile

2018-01-12 15:23:47

It seems the server is down.  I can't unlock my game to play now.

2018-01-12 15:24:15

This, right here, is why I have no interest in writing a guide for the game. If I did that, people would still ask questions that could easily be answered both on the forum and in the guide.

I have no problem answering questions if you're at your wit's end and the answer isn't readily available on the forum. That doesn't bug me. I do have issues, though, when you ask "how do I get x" or "how do I do x" and it's clear you haven't looked, because half a dozen people before you have figured it out, or asked and been answered. This isn't snark, it's common sense.

2018-01-12 16:05:07

hi jayde,
Could you tell me how to get to the grassy gnole? I literally found every other site, and have tried for hours to get inside. I have also read the entire topic, and haven't recalled anyone describing how it is done.
Just completed the founder's quest. All I can say is, the reward needs some serious refinement.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-01-12 16:41:16

OUh. I have bought the game, but I can't find a download link. what now?

2018-01-12 16:51:17

Hmm. How long I must wayt to get this game? it says when I type email, they will send me a link, but really nothing. strange.

2018-01-12 17:00:59

I meant How do I get holy warrior for me? I herd that it couldn’t be learned by leveling.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-01-12 17:04:52

Then email them and tell them of your issue. Don't mention it here, where they'll have to dig through things.

Okay, for those of you stuck on getting into areas like bluffs or ridges or knolls.

Follow walls. Or in this case, barriers of any kind. As soon as you hear openings, follow those too. If they dead-end, retrace your steps and try again. If you do this, you will absolutely not fail to find your way into these bandit camps.
If you really want more help, press the m key, and bring up the map. Navigate around the map using the arrow keys. This lets you explore almost as if you were walking even though you aren't. You can navigate all sorts of twisty little passages with the cursor, and the game will announce what is on the map as you pass by it. You should, if you're diligent, be able to find your way to just about anything this way. Once you've found whatever it is you're looking for, set a custom beacon with control+b, exit the map, then hit control+b again and select Map Marker as where you want to go. The game will then lead you there by the most direct route it can detect. I used this in a few places, and it never steered me wrong.

This game is tricky when you're first getting used to it, but there are more than enough tools that you should be able to get where and what you want with a little diligence.

I hope this helps a bit.

2018-01-12 17:54:31

the map will be your friend.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-01-12 18:01:35

Hi,
So I have joined the ranks of those who have completed a heros call, late but better than never,eh?
I liked the voice acting and all the characters,but loved the voice of gwen out of all the most. Marry me already! smile wink
fyi, I did have an incling of the end,even so, dam well done!
I almost kicked the bucket in this fight, and as the boss battle it quite rightly gave me the most trouble out of all the other encounters.
Dont worry, not going to spoile anything. and if I do, it will be after a worning.

At the end of the game the only 3 quests that I had found and hadnt done so far were the changing of the guards quest (bugged),the last part of the supply chain quest because I was too lazy lol
and the house divided quest,which I almost completed but for 1 last thing...

Ok,spoilers ahead for those who were are having trouble in the laying down the law quest just as I was.

spoilers begin!
After writing the post with my question,I went and tried to access the windy bluff and the grassy nole these are the only 2 that are really hard to get to)
For these,try entering the bandit campsights near them,and find another way leading out and follow the turns and you should eventually find the entrence to both.

May also want to mark the bandit camps you encounter,they will be useful later on.
Spoilers end!

Now to try it on the hardest mode,I think. or maybe I will try and clear up these pending quests first. hmm.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter