2017-12-22 13:52:56

Hi.
I was wondering if someone knew where to get the audio described version of this movie.
If possible, is there just an mp3 file with the sounds of the movie and the audio description mixed in?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-12-22 16:59:21

There is a lot of things that go on, but I am not able to figure out what they are. The Wikipedia doesn’t explain everything. There are quite a few visual details that I have missed.

2017-12-25 03:46:47

Hi there, I just looked on blind mice megamall, and unfortunately, that movie is not available there. It sounds interesting. I wish I could see it as well.

2017-12-27 22:17:04

Hi, thanks for looking.
Is there a way to contact them and request the movie audio-described?
You miss a lot of things that happen in the film.

2017-12-28 08:51:15

I read the book and would be interested  to have scene the movie. I'm sure it was described, just not recorded.

2018-01-05 06:32:23

I’m trying to find this movie, even if it’s not described. But I can’t seem to find it on Netflix. Does anyone have a solution where I might be able to find it?   Question, does it have to do with a high school senior girl that ends up dying in a car crash after going to a party with a lot of the school people. If so, I’m currently reading that book. It’s pretty awesome.