@Dark I think the game tells you the possibilities when entering navigational mode. Another Thing that is never mentioned anywhere is you can always cycle through possible command Options by pressing Tab.

Thumbs up

Hmmm Targor nope I didn't notice the game saying anything when I entered navigation mode it just asked me to type a response, one reasn why I resorted to hitting letters and waiting to see what the auto complete said.

I did find the tab key but I didn't try it on the navigation mode since I assumed it didn't work when you were actually having to enter textual input if I replay episode zero I will try that.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

Hey. I am just curious, what song played at the end of episode one?

Thumbs up

I'm interested in buying this, but my concern is, how are we going to make sure that when we purchase from Steam, we get the actual accessible mode?  I'd hate to buy it from Steam, only to find out that it was the sighted mode.  Lol.

Thumbs up

I think after you purchase you could turn on the accessibility mode right away?

Thumbs up

254, I believe Jason is correct. Still wanting to know what song plays at the end of episode 1.

Thumbs up

I think all versions of the game are the same as far as the accessible mode goes, ie you just hit ctrl v to activate and that's that.
On the other hand buying from Steam means tangling with steam itself which is not very accessible, so I'd personally recommend using one of the alternatives such as Itch.io or indeed just buying directly from goodwolf themselves.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up