2018-01-08 23:21:00

I just went to d243 and I see d231, faso, lab201, lab202, archive, and d226.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-01-08 23:24:44

I think you want d226.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2018-01-08 23:28:40

I'm at d226 and now I see d243, faso, lab201, lab202, and archive.

2018-01-08 23:31:54

Oh huh that's strange, I thought I had another exit. Did you complete all the objectives you needed in that area?

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2018-01-08 23:37:01

Yep. I got the head scientists full name, her picture, her bio data, her signature, and birthday. all I need to do is find the room to scan the signature. I also got the assid and got the paper from the safe.

2018-01-09 02:55:55

At post 220, I believe the keystroke to start the blind mode is bugged in that it only works with the left control and shift keys, plus the letter v, which is totally counterintuitive and even against all decent ten-finger typing rules, and not the right ones. Iritating as it may be, it's just how it is.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2018-01-09 03:56:12

lukas wrote:

At post 220, I believe the keystroke to start the blind mode is bugged in that it only works with the left control and shift keys, plus the letter v, which is totally counterintuitive and even against all decent ten-finger typing rules, and not the right ones. Iritating as it may be, it's just how it is.
Lukas

So do I hit the left control button, shift and V?

2018-01-09 04:07:40

Yup. Others have confirmed this as well, and right control plus right shift definitely didn't work for me either.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2018-01-09 10:00:23

flame_elchemist wrote:

Yep. I got the head scientists full name, her picture, her bio data, her signature, and birthday. all I need to do is find the room to scan the signature. I also got the assid and got the paper from the safe.

you need to go to the computer of Faso then files, security system. and turn off the light barrier.

2018-01-14 04:52:12

hi. I had bought this game. but I have a problem. when the voice says press ctrl v to enable the blind friendly mode. but when I press it nothing happens. the sapi doesn't present his or her voice. i don't know what im missing

2018-01-14 10:14:48

Hey people, I really need to use Sapi 5? I can't use NVDA to speech?

2018-01-15 12:36:07

@Ulisesmonge39: Yes, unfortunately there is no other way. The devs are partially limited by the limited Sapi support, and non-existent screen reader support, for Unity, because this game is created in Unity, and partially by their own inexperience in this field.

@Mike-tan: Just look at post 233. Does that help?

Lukas

2018-01-17 02:29:31

Hi.

Quick question.

i am trying to try out the episode zero demo of Code 7 so that I can add it to our database, and maybe even buy the thing myself if I can get past the demo (I do remember it being rather fun, if very tough).

Only problem is, the "try episode zero" link sends me straight to steam.
it'd be a bit dire if Steam is the only way to try the demo out.

I have done a bit of googling and it does seem to be around on Itch.io, I suppose I could get  the demo from there, however I am a little surprised there isn't a download of Episode zero on the main website other than the steam one.

oh and I do know Episode zero is included in the game if you buy the full thing, but there are probably people who would want to try it out first hence why I am looking for it.

Any suggestions?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-17 11:16:54

Hi guys, i'm seriously struggling with the cameras. i've followed what a few on here have stated, but still can't seem to follow the path. i get to cf52 and rotate, tells me there is a path with only 1 rotation, but that's not 51, that's 53, and if i move to 53 and rotate, it totally messes everything up, and i can't get through. i really do not understand what's going wrong for me here. seems so random, all these room numbers.

2018-01-17 21:27:23

Its not a direct path to cf51 you have to follow a square around. I think you head to 53, 43, 33, 32, 31, 41, 51, rotate, 41, d243

2018-01-18 10:43:38

@Dark i found it on Humble Bundle and bought it there. also there is a demo version.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/code … search_bar

2018-01-18 16:19:47

Hi Eric.
I know there are demos on humbelebundle and Itch.io, I'm just a little surprised the main website doesn't still have the demo available and leads straight to steam instead.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-18 19:21:33

@Dark oo sorry i misunderstand you

2018-01-19 10:27:01

The game its not bad, but, in the demo it says that there are only the episode 1, the 2, 3 and 4 will be released soon? Or  they are after purchase

2018-01-20 12:45:10

I completely forgot to post this here. I was the winner of pg13's Code7 giveaway. I'd like to once again thank you for providing a copy of the game, you're awesome. I unfortunately haven't been able to play the game all that much, because my old shitty laptop overheats after only a few minutes. I'll get a new one soon, can't wait for that. smile
This game fails at realism (it's the 22nd century and computers overheat when compiling some code, developers can't code some rules to make sure that their AI doesn't kill people or at least give it a normal voice, nobody knows how to make a good password or encrypt shit and security is just awful in general, etc.). I am also unsure of how possible it is for someone to luse all of their memories but still know how to speak English and even hack things. But oh well, who cares. The voice acting is well done, and I actually cared about the main characters (which made the end of episode 2 all that more painful, damn you!). There are only a few choices that actually matter, but this is still something that I'll probably replay several times. There are a few things that we could not do, which is a pity, since we missed out on some parts of the story, but it's nothing major. I'm glad that such a fun game was made accessible, and can't wait for the next episodes and all the humor and plot twists they might have.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2018-01-24 21:23:58

Hi guys.
I am stuck at opening the safe. I already got the security card written and searched all of the computers, but I can't find a way to open the safe. What am I missing? Thanks for any and all help.

2018-01-24 22:02:57 (edited by stewie 2018-01-24 22:03:41)

Regarding the realism aspect, horrible passwords are extremely common. Although in the 22nd century you'd think that they'd have moved to other means of identification. Regarding the memory loss I think it may be possible given who Alex is.

I mainly wish that you had descriptions of events that happened if the game skipped over minny games. Its especially a problem in episode 0 when you don't really know what happened between one room and the escape pod. I also wish that visual content had descriptions, for example when you could see someone on the map or when you were examining images on the computers.

to open the safe (spoilers):
The item you need is in one of the nearby labs.
end spoilres

2018-01-24 23:57:39

Oh, okay. I have tried to go to lab 201, but Zoya says that the door is locked and she can't get in. I can't find anything of importance in lab 202.

2018-02-07 10:22:59 (edited by kevin.glaap 2018-02-07 10:26:19)

hey everyone.
i'm back from vacation. hope you all had a great time and if you have any new questions feel free to ask.

@voyager opening the safe is optional, but there is a way of course

@Dark we redirect peopleto Steam because steam is very persistent on only caring about purchases on their own platform. the game still has no trading cards, because 50% of our sales come from other sources than steam.
our own webserver doesn't allow big direct-download files.
the demo is on itch.io, gamejolt and humble though

@keba not sure what the problem there is .. after it tells you that there's a path, go to cf53, hit rotate once and go back to cf52. there you should see d243.

@mike-tan there's a common problem with changing the sapi voice in the game settings. did you try that and leave it empty by any chance? please input Karen there again. With the release of the next episode I'm adding a fix to make it impossible to have empty inputs in that field. or try the left control key i guess... some people have reported only that key working somehow.

@lukas not sure why everyone is saying only left ctrl + v works.. on my systems right control works too. i'll look into it!

2018-03-12 21:31:31

Okay the game now has a db page, though it's shorter than I would've liked since I didn't want to give any spoilers, I've given a link to Itch.io so people can find the demo though I've also put a link to the shop.

steam is pretty terrible for accessibility and  so I'm glad there are purchase alternatives out there though I'm not %100 sure what you mean by "trading cards".

I've now finished the demo and have a couple of questions.

Beware! episode zero spoilage ahoy!).

firstly I wondered how you actualy knew what was where on the map. Basically I had to type in random leters until I came up with the code of somewhere in order to direct Sam there.

Secondly, I do remember reading in one thread that a couple of  were not included for accessibility reasons. One involving
redirecting Sam around robots would've been nice, but the one which really disappointed me was the confrontation with Soli on the ship. I was expecting something a bit hands on and bing! he's gone in a cynematic? was there another minigame there? I did notice a bunch of blocks (or they might have been letters), going read or yellow, so I wonder if there was some sort of tetris style puzzle  absorb Soli's memory/

Just as a miner niggle, that one did feel a little bit of an anticlimax since I really would've preferd some way of dealing with Soli in a more hands on way rather than waiting for it to happen.

Anyway I did really enjoy the game and will likely be picking up a season pass in the future.