2017-12-09 18:24:49

Yet another new release from that nutcase over in Nathan Tech!
this program does not give you free peaches and cream. Disappointments abound, I know!
Peaches and Cream is a matching game, much like candy crush in a simplified form.
In Peaches and Cream you start with a 3x3 board. It is your job to match up tiles, while avoiding rotten fruits.
There are several boards for you to choose from, and the more times you complete a board, the more level ups you get, and the harder it gets!
How high can you get?
Check it out.
http://www.nathantech.net/products/game … /index.php

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2017-12-10 00:03:59

Thanks for bringing to us another good release.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-12-11 10:20:48

jaws is not working with the game, it doesn't read any of the menus, and I have to close the game through task manager, escape, and alt f4 doesn't work. any ideas? and yes I tried to reinstail the game, and also I chose jaws as my preferred screen reader in the beginning

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-12-11 11:43:28

Hi There,
Someone told me about this bug last night. I'm not personally a jaws user, which is why it slipped through the net!
Never the less, if you go to the website and redownload the program, it should now work.
Thanks!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2017-12-11 13:17:18

Hi,
Sorry to put this here, but this is a game I have had to report to AVG as a false positive, it won't even let me go to the installer. I hope they listen again, like they did with l-works Blinded Guide.
Also, recently, fists of fury's game program shortcut got removed from my computer even though I added it as an exception, so AVG is starting to really annoy me now.

2017-12-11 20:28:41

Hi there,
I personally don't use AVG, #iww! For several reasons, the most noteable of which is its uncanny ability to completely muck everything up. It is truly amazing how much random rubbish the program can do!
In any case,  let me give you my upmost assurance that all Nathan Tech games, to the best of my knowledge, provided from our website, at nathantech.net, or nathantech.co.uk, are all virus, spyware, malware and worm free.

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2017-12-12 01:12:16

AVG started annoying me years and years ago so I switched to Avast and I was happy until I lost my vision and discovered that it wasn't very accessible so now I use Microsoft Security Essentials. It may not be the best, but it is accessible.

Thanks for sharing this new game! I've been looking for something like Pop Cap Game's Bejeweled series in an accessible form. I can't say yet if Peaches and Cream fills the bill but it does sound like it's worth a look see.

2017-12-12 01:19:00

well, do let tme know!
I received an email requesting a built-in board maker which I shall do in the next few days.

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2017-12-12 14:36:51 (edited by Orko 2017-12-14 23:41:40)

This is yet another version of the old concentration game. Not even close to Bejeweled. Not that that is a bad thing, I'm just not a fan of memory games.

Some observations:
1. If you are going to create code specifically for a particular screen reader, it helps to actually test it with that screen reader to make sure that it works.

2. The installer creates chortcuts to the game's documentation, but never installs the documentation files. All it installs is a read me file with no shortcut to it.

2017-12-12 14:46:59

3. When you level up to level 2 and try and run the game, prepare for a runtime error.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2017-12-14 21:25:07

hello folks!
Version 2 of the game is here, and here are the changes:
*new builtin board maaker
*autoupdater
*a few fixes
*a fix to the bug reporter
*automatic board submission

Grab your copy today
http://www.nathantech.net/products/game … /index.php

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2017-12-20 08:39:30

I am sorry, but creator file is missing.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-12-20 17:56:54

Oh yeah! This is builder, not creator and It is located in the game. Ofcourse, I have submitted some tables to Your server Nathan.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.