2017-12-06 11:49:05

Hmmm well finally something I have completed.
1. turn the solarpanel to 100 as the number.
You will have about 120 watts if round 102 just -10 till it is.
Turn everything on first.
Once the panel is at 120, find a power point and turn it off and you are done.
That was the easiest of it all.
Exactly what did you do to the cams.
I know you managed to do it.
You didn't know how but maybe we can both work this out together.
s
p
o
i\
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e
Ok with that warning out the way.
go cf 11
then cf12.
I think this is how it works pritty sure.
Any number with 3 in it modifys centre
any number 2 modifies left and any number 1 modifies right at least I have found that out.
Rotation places change on each movement.
Your goal is to get to 31.
So path so far
cf11 then 13
somewhere here you need to try to go 21 and 31.
At cf 13 or there abouts you will be notified about the people.
21, they become active you have triggered some sort of motion security system you can't detect.
31, you put that system into overload mode, but the system aint to acurate without the cams so it doesn't do to much to you yet.
Make it to 33,43, 53, is a dead end.
Then make it through moving cames about to 42 this gets harder and harder, as you travel around some paths you use will block.
After you unlock 51, you get a point where you can enter 41, but d243 is locked.
If you unlock 42 then 52 you then get a message saying the path is almost clear which means the exit is unlocked but you can't navigate to 41 from there.
Open paths are 13 22 33 53 in fact most paths with 3 are unblocked and most paths with 2 to a certain point are unblocked.
Certain paths on 1 are by default unblocked or easy to get to.
Its the last 2 rows in the grid which are the tricky ones.
You can get to 53 easily enough and 42 with a few doodles but you can't get that cake steal it without paying and walk out the door.
You can get to 41 which is where you need to be, but then you have to unblock the barrior airlock.
I don't know if people would concidder it to simple, but just like the beginning of the map, I do wander if once you can get into 41 if it wouldn't be to much of a easing up to then have the 243 exit open.
You have basically finnished the maze, there are 4 or 5 directions, so one assumes you can get into 41 and out.
However I tried to block on cf11 the d241 and it wouldn't so I do think the same should apply.
It would be good if there was a set path of cams you had to get through, right now, I am really stuck.
I have got close but well.
If you can redo the cam part again from another device, or another save can you explain your path to me and what you did so at least I have a chance.
When I unlocked 52, I obviously unblocked 243, but I can't get to 41, if I get to 41 I can't unlock d243.
I am missing something but there are squares all over the place at least 5 different ones and I end up blocking things behind me and left and right and have to go to 33 to unblock.
Another thing if the course is reset if we exit if its unsolved then we wouldn't get totally stuck I am not sure.
One thing though I do hope that if we solve it once we know so maybe can get through easily enough I don't want to have to repeat things all the time just to get past the cams all day long.
I admit half of the path is quite easy but the last bit.
I am totally stumped.

2017-12-06 13:08:12

Hello. I'm not sure what to classify this, and it could also be my mistake.
Spoilers ahead:

I've gotten the data I need from the scientist's office, and am now trying to get back into the IT room to write the card. I'm on map square d243. The first option on the list of possible places reads as d two twenty six, which I'm fairly sure is the square I need to move to to go forward  into the game. However, the last option, which is a dead end square, is reading as d two two six. so when I try and type for the first one, the autocorrect feature is trying to input the second one, and because I can't figure out how they're written differently, I'm not sure what to type in order to get the square I need. Not sure if this problem makes sense, and it could just be silly user error. Also, half the time in this area the map refuses to read the first time, so I have to hit a letter that i know leads to no where. then it will say that the place isn't found and read the place list. this looks to be random, so it's not tied to any particular square this time.

2017-12-06 18:57:35

As long as you don't have to go back via the cf rout, then thats fine.
I would tab about and look for places, and not type I have never done that.
I still can't get by the camera field maze which is what cf must stand for.

2017-12-06 19:42:30

Hi.
Still having issues with the cameras, I get to 1 location then get stuck.
If I fiddle round with the squares I can unlock 42 41 but the exit is blocked.
If I block 42 I can unlock the exit get to 31 which must be the way to 41 but can never get to 41.
This puzzle is getting tiring.
I have been on it for 3 days straight, this game is not much good if I can't get past it, I don't know about missing this out but I am ready to give up, is there a path and directions to handle this, 53 is a dead end I can't unblock each square there I mean  I know the general layout of the path.
left most square with 1 effects number 3 on the right, 2 effects 1 and 3 effects 2.
But I just can't get the combinations right.
Its sure a challenging game.

2017-12-07 03:57:03

Hi,
I'm not sure if it is too late to test this, but I'm just seeing this post now. I didn't support the kickstarter, however I did buy the game on itch.io.
Cheers,

Daniel

2017-12-07 08:09:19

crashmaster wrote:

Hmmm well finally something I have completed.
1. turn the solarpanel to 100 as the number.
You will have about 120 watts if round 102 just -10 till it is.
Turn everything on first.
Once the panel is at 120, find a power point and turn it off and you are done.
That was the easiest of it all.
Exactly what did you do to the cams.
I know you managed to do it.
You didn't know how but maybe we can both work this out together.
s
p
o
i\
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e
Ok with that warning out the way.
go cf 11
then cf12.
I think this is how it works pritty sure.
Any number with 3 in it modifys centre
any number 2 modifies left and any number 1 modifies right at least I have found that out.
Rotation places change on each movement.
Your goal is to get to 31.
So path so far
cf11 then 13
somewhere here you need to try to go 21 and 31.
At cf 13 or there abouts you will be notified about the people.
21, they become active you have triggered some sort of motion security system you can't detect.
31, you put that system into overload mode, but the system aint to acurate without the cams so it doesn't do to much to you yet.
Make it to 33,43, 53, is a dead end.
Then make it through moving cames about to 42 this gets harder and harder, as you travel around some paths you use will block.
After you unlock 51, you get a point where you can enter 41, but d243 is locked.
If you unlock 42 then 52 you then get a message saying the path is almost clear which means the exit is unlocked but you can't navigate to 41 from there.
Open paths are 13 22 33 53 in fact most paths with 3 are unblocked and most paths with 2 to a certain point are unblocked.
Certain paths on 1 are by default unblocked or easy to get to.
Its the last 2 rows in the grid which are the tricky ones.
You can get to 53 easily enough and 42 with a few doodles but you can't get that cake steal it without paying and walk out the door.
You can get to 41 which is where you need to be, but then you have to unblock the barrior airlock.
I don't know if people would concidder it to simple, but just like the beginning of the map, I do wander if once you can get into 41 if it wouldn't be to much of a easing up to then have the 243 exit open.
You have basically finnished the maze, there are 4 or 5 directions, so one assumes you can get into 41 and out.
However I tried to block on cf11 the d241 and it wouldn't so I do think the same should apply.
It would be good if there was a set path of cams you had to get through, right now, I am really stuck.
I have got close but well.
If you can redo the cam part again from another device, or another save can you explain your path to me and what you did so at least I have a chance.
When I unlocked 52, I obviously unblocked 243, but I can't get to 41, if I get to 41 I can't unlock d243.
I am missing something but there are squares all over the place at least 5 different ones and I end up blocking things behind me and left and right and have to go to 33 to unblock.
Another thing if the course is reset if we exit if its unsolved then we wouldn't get totally stuck I am not sure.
One thing though I do hope that if we solve it once we know so maybe can get through easily enough I don't want to have to repeat things all the time just to get past the cams all day long.
I admit half of the path is quite easy but the last bit.
I am totally stumped.

I remember when she told me that the path is allmost clear, I thought I should mess with the last row, that's cf51 to cf53.
I admit maybe it was my luck, but that's what I remember, I was trying to solve it for the longest time.
About the reactor:
What do you mean I should put the solar panel to 100 by the number.
I first went to the solar panel, but it's already on of course, and it's at 0, I entered and tried to rotate it to 100 but it says solar panel is producing 0 energy.
I went and turned on  Everything on, nrg6, 11, 15, 19, 20, 23, 3, 4, 8.
and after then I went to the solar panel and tried with it and didn't know how to put it at 100, rotating I mean, still says producing 0 energy.

2017-12-07 08:54:27

Hmmm.
I will mess with the maze again.
I havn't got in a state where I can rotate 51 itself, if I rotate 52 to blocked I should get 51, but I can't go straight to it ofcause.
As for the reactor.
Turn nrgs 3 4 5 6 8 11 21 22 23 every nrg which is not 1.
Then you will have power to rotate the panel in the number to do that put 100 and it will rotate
Or do it in 20 at a time I think its degrees.
Once thats done turn off one of the nrgs and you will have power.

2017-12-07 10:39:08

crashmaster .. i send you a message about what we‘re changing about this puzzle.

just imagine the voice saying „only one more rotation needed. positioning is key.“ as soon as you hear Zoya say that the path is almost clear

2017-12-07 17:02:50

I have now completed episode 1.
Wow, again good job guys for the grate work and for making this accessible to us.
Personally, I believe this episode is totally accessible for us now.
I never faced a problem that is accessibility related.
Although, you hope you can take a look at the things I've said before.
Like changing the tts voice, and tts voice not saying the available places I can go to sometimes.
About changing the tts voice, I know you said that you can't add it, but if you can make it use a surten voice, then I have an idea.
Make the tts voice configurable in a settings file or something, so we can open the file and change the voice name string to an other voice.
If for what ever reason the string doesn't apply to any voice, then the game would default back to Zira.
This is just an idea I came up with.

2017-12-07 18:42:50

call me crazy, but I can't find the exit into the first part of the science dome. d243 is the tile i entered through, but now there's nothing that goes back to c, and i can't find any other d slots except 26, 31, and 35, all of which lead me in circles. I'm terrible with maps though, so this is probably me just being obtuse. Can someon tell me if there's actually a puzzle here or if I'm just being stupid? I promise I won't be offended.

2017-12-07 20:02:20

Hi.
I am going to test the game some more. Please can you send me a text walkthrough of the game? It would make life a lot easier.

Are there any updates I need to download?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-12-07 22:11:47

I have answered your message.
While steam can be used kevin its not really accessible at all as a client.
As for the message I did at one point get a message about 1 single location.
All sinimatic scenes happened on path 1, but while I can manage to get to 41 easily enough I can't from 31 which is where I need to go.
In answer to the person having issues, my guess is either alex has no wish to retrace his steps to the maze or simply its sealed from you.
At any case on path 31 there is obviously an extra security system and its been going higher and higher in alert level, one assumes once exits open its going to go full bore on you and if you get out its unlikely it will let you back else it entirely fails.
And all hell breaks loose.

2017-12-07 22:47:08

hi kevin
ok i m complete mission 1
and work fine

2017-12-08 01:17:13

musicfairy wrote:

call me crazy, but I can't find the exit into the first part of the science dome. d243 is the tile i entered through, but now there's nothing that goes back to c, and i can't find any other d slots except 26, 31, and 35, all of which lead me in circles. I'm terrible with maps though, so this is probably me just being obtuse. Can someon tell me if there's actually a puzzle here or if I'm just being stupid? I promise I won't be offended.

Go to security, from there you can  see more d2 exits, you don't have to go through the maze again don't worry smile.

2017-12-08 17:47:44

security? that's on the other side of the dome.. and i don't see a way to get there, either. I'm probably missing something blindingly obvious

2017-12-08 18:08:02

Hi, I don’t know how to complete the part where you have to find the key and disable the light barrier. Please can someone help me with this?

Sometimes when the word “it” is spoken, voice will not see it as if it is one word, but will see it as they are 2 individual letters.

Also, in the chair control near the beginning of the game, sometimes, when setting a chair to open, and then navigating the cursor between the options, it will still announce that the chair is set to closed.

When relocating to the Head Lens in the beginning of the game, Head Lens will not speak when “Head Lens” is highlighted.

P.S. Who voiced Sam and Zoya?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-12-08 19:31:34

That ending was epic in so many ways. well done and i'm anxiously awaiting more
The only accessibility bugs I found were the map not always reading. I will tell absolutely everyone I can about this game.

2017-12-09 11:20:41

Sorry for not answering for a few days.. let me give all of you an answer here in the following lines.

Musicfairy .. great to hear that you got through the game without further help. Did you use the new labyrinth version to get through or did it just happen eventually through trial and error?

Rtt ... I‘m not sure where you are. There are several spots where you have to disable a light barrier, but none where you have to find a key, I think.
The word „it“ seems to be a challenge for the sapi voice. We‘ve been trying around a lot but it just can‘t get it right. Sorry, but we weren‘t able to fix that. Thanks for all the reports. We‘ll try to fix these in the next version.
Sam is voiced by Jessica Carol and Zoya is voiced by Dianna Conley .

crashmaster .. after you get that message about the pathway being almost clear you only need one more rotation, but you have to walk to a specific position first. The sapi voice will say that in the release version.

2017-12-09 21:11:57

The maze was trial and error, the one clue with the rotations will help, I think. But no issues with that.

2017-12-10 05:57:57

Kevin, can I get the accessibility / labirynth fix link? Thanks. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-12-10 20:05:41

Well, I get that just after I clear square 42 I think.
However It would be nice once I cleared that, if we were told the final tile.
Its clear that clearing 41 does not clear the exit, but clearing 42 blocks 31 and I suspect I need 31 and 41 cleared to get out.
As it is, I have run out of time to test.
There are some books I need to get done, some more gamebooks to go througyh, christmas stuff to do, I had a week to run through tests of this game I stayed with the maze for the last 3 days I no longer have the time to actually continue testing for the moment.
Its good that in the release I will be told where things are though.
Maybe I restart then.

2017-12-11 07:41:19

@crashmaster
it's that hard? I got past it in about an hour and a half in the unaccessible version, and without any help. It's not as hard as you think, but hey it's rare to see beta testers rage quitting like that. Just kidding heh.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-12-11 19:02:44

@crashmaster
thanks for the feedback. however, we have heard several times from other players that they don't want us to make the game easier for the sake of the accessibility mode and we think that the current version is a nice mix of difficult, but accessible.

2017-12-11 19:06:44

We are currently preparing the launch on Wednesday. We're also going to start a charity sale. 10% of all income until Christmas will be donated to blista - a German organization for blind people.

If anybody wants to help us by providing short recorded audio quotes about your experience with the game, that we could share with the world to show that it's possible and worth it to make visually-impaired friendly games and that there are people out there who care about that, we'd be very thankful.

2017-12-12 21:27:36

Well, I thought I would respond to the posts on here.
First, I am no near rage quitting just yet, I have simply run out of time to test anything, its 2 weeks to christmas, and there are a lot of other things I really need to finnish, I will probably get back to the game at some point, that camera puzzle is quite interesting.
I know how the system should work, but I am not exactly sure where to go after I clear square 42 which unlocks the exit square.
All the scenes happen on 11-31, so I need 41 unlocked and d243 unlocked, I know I am really close to unlocking it but I have a lot of extra stuff both on and offline I need to actually sort out before I even think of playing any real game, plus with the new rpg popping up after christmas.
From what I saw of c7 its a good game, I ofcause completed the sub quests, I do wander though if you unlock the reactor in the science building, I'd still like the option to well complete the sub quest even if I don't need to.
Also after I get the reactor code, I'd like an option to have to put that code in.