2017-11-25 09:23:41

Hi everyone,
I have previously installed KIDE on Windows 10 with no issues. Yesterday, I got an Xbox One S, and installed the game. It only got the base game. I attempted to install Definitive Edition, but it just wouldn't work. I re-installed several times, even chatted with a support agent. Someone said that the Definitive content, E.G. music, documentaries, are not play anywhere. But that doesn't make sense, because I have an install Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition button inside the store. I tried resetting the console as well, with no success. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

2017-11-25 19:51:58

Hi,
The definitive edition was released after the xbox version, so even though they are part of the same platform, due to the timeframes they don't seem to be compatable. If they were released at the same time for play anywhere, this would work.

2017-11-26 22:54:00

Hi,
I had to buy the game again on Xbox for it to successfully work. So, a word of advice. If Windows users want to play the game on their console, I would wait until the game goes on sail, and get it. It's a glitch in the system, and its very silly that Microsoft totally broke it.