2017-11-20 03:11:32 (edited by Orin 2017-11-20 03:19:20)

Hi all,

Well, I tried to get help with a quest, because quest nearby... there's no info. Here's the quest I'm trying to finish, and the quest prompt tells me to type quest nearby <number> to get info on it. Well, check this one.

Quest Name:  Delivered a message to Smuggler's Cove from the Archipelago.
Area Level:  21
Approximate difficulty (scale from 1 to 10):   2

That's just about enough info to tell me that the quest exists. qt arch tells me that it's todo. A player told me that in order to complete it, I have to buy a hand glider to get to the island, and I'm certain I've completed that quest already. He said that I was to give the hand glider to Gil and that'll mark that quest complete.

Well, as I figured, he gave the hand glider back, saying that I've already completed the quest and/or am doing it in the wrong order.

So, the question is, what does this quest entail? If anything, quest nearby should at least have the quest giving mob in it so I know who to look for. Then, with any luck, I can use where to see which room they're in and explore from there.

Unless this is one of the quests that you just get randomly, where you do something and all of a sudden you've completed a quest. In that case, hints on quest nearby about what to do generally may help.

I'm just trying to make it easier to get quest hints, as I litterally have no idea what to do about this quest.
I also have a todo on Sloe to translate the paper to get into the temple. How on earth? I did that quest aeons ago.

Thoughts?

2017-11-20 03:18:59

This is something which should be brought up within the game and reported as a bug. An empty quest like that without any way to obtain information is silly.
As for the missing quest on Sloe, you probably skipped the Kobold Encampment which should grant you the quest upon slaying the Kobold leader and making your way to Pelam.
Or ... something ...

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-11-20 03:58:29

If I remember correctly, that paper just gives the password for the temple.

2017-11-20 04:21:44

Well, there's not just one empty quest like that, there's a ton of them. They should be checked before an area goes live.

2017-11-20 06:17:51

Hello folks. Spoilers ahead.
There's a sheep just outside a tavern in Seaside town, you have to go inside the tavern, acquire a silver coin and use this coin to get onboard.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.