76 (edited by danang137 2017-11-22 23:50:24)

Hello. How do I get throu episode 6 part 3? After fighting some enemys, & I here the becons in the water. I tryde to get to the becons, but I keep drouning again & again
Please, could someone help?

Sorry for my bad english. :).

Thumbs up

If this is the first beacon, it's just like the small pit in the tutorial 2. If you fall in, you should reappear 2 or 3 steps or so from the edge.
If you press F6, you can use the sonifier, which might be helpful. If it's more confusing than helpful, press f6 again until it stops.

Some of my games
Keep up to date by following @Jeqofire on twitter!
Ear Ninja?

Thumbs up

I editit my post alittle. Please reed it again.

Thumbs up

Ah. Do you hear a solitary bird to the left of the river? The solitary bird is still at the edges of some platforms. Just make sure you've reached the top, where it sounds like road again.

Some of my games
Ear Ninja?

Thumbs up +1

OK, I am now at episode 7. BTW, where is episode 8? After I complete episode 6, I unlock episode 7 and 9

Thumbs up

It's kinda like what happens with 3 and 4.
I'm really interested to learn if 7 is understandable. And if there are any nasty bugs I missed or forgot.

Some of my games
Ear Ninja?

Thumbs up

Sounds freakin' Awesome, but it doesn't work.

I enter the game, I hear the intro scene, I press enter to skip it, and then I hear the music, but nothing speaks.

I am using a laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate X64 and Jaws 16.

Perfection is never easy. But after more than 21 years...
...I got the hand of it.
Sorin Ţaţa

Thumbs up

... I think it's defaulting to output to the clipboard (It should not be doing this, but yours is the 3rd such report in this thread). Try pressing f5, then up. That should output to Jaws. Or down, if you want sapi. Press enter when satisfied.

Some of my games
Ear Ninja?

Thumbs up

Hi, I got a Problem. I just cownloaded this game and use NVDA to Play. But when i start a new game, a message Pops up and says:
"The "Directory.dat" file was not foun in this Directory."
The only Thing  can do is to press "ok" and the game Closes. Can someone help me?
Greetings,
X

Thumbs up

Did you extract the contents of the zip file,  and run the extracted version?

Some of my games
Ear Ninja?

Thumbs up

86 (edited by devinprater 2017-12-09 22:17:26)

Hi, the link doesn't work. Edit: Disregard. Only the second link doesn't work, but the first does lead to Google Drive where I'm downloading the game now.

Thumbs up