2008-08-04 03:07:23

hi.
playing grisslygulsh, i have a problem:
i buy the gun, then wen i go to the bank to shoot the guys, i can't complet it.
i shoot all guys that appear, but a sound of a lose is played and my character exits from the
bank.
i didn't receive a shot, i kill all. and i'm fast, i tryed also rising the speed of the game,
but also i can't complete it.
someone know what i can do, or in what point i'm wrong?
thanks

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2008-08-04 04:47:13

Sounds to me like you're shooting an innocent bystander. Sometimes, among the obviously bad guys, the banker himself will say "Don't shoot!" or another girl will say "Ah, don't shoot me!" You shouldn't shoot these people. If you do, the banker should be give you a warning, E.G. "You shot an innocent bystander... Me! Now get outa here!"

2008-08-04 05:07:26

yea it's the problem!
thanks for the help!!

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2008-08-04 07:19:24

Here's something about this game that I allways found really anoying!

Well, hear's what I do, I buy a gun, shoot the bad guys at the bank, then the owner says he's gonna tell the martial about me!

Well, the anoying part is that in order to get into his office, you have to go out of the bank, then go into the saloon, then leave, then go into the martial's office!

Oh, and one more thing, since I didn't feel like starting a new topic!

Has anyone here ever beeten the game on gun slinger level?

Talk to you all soon,
Dan,
Msn: [email protected]

i used to take things in life for granted...
now i have a beautiful daughter, and she means the world to me.
(at 19, i can say this is harder than it sounds)

2008-08-04 12:53:00 (edited by pitermach 2008-08-04 12:55:19)

could someone please upload this game? i'm serius, my mum won't give her credit card number to any one she will only transfer the money via a bank, you know.
she gets the account number, and transfers the required money,

I usually play demos, and when I was yonger i um, cracked, but when I understood that I shouldn't, I putted it to a halt! I never cracked again, and was playing demos.
the problem is, bavusoft don't have demos, and they don't respond to emails, and my fingers keep reloading and pooling the trigger,
and my brain keeps saying
" "grizzly gulch," man get this game somehow, I know you want it!"
and that's true, I want it!

O well.
but again, i'm not kitting, and I won't be able to tell my mum that's secure, I tried with many audiogames, she won't do it, nore my dad will.
Please.
and, I won't do it again with chilling ham or other audiogames.
except the abandonware ones.
and this one.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2008-08-04 13:07:53

Pitermatch, I'm afraid saying "I'm not going to krack games" and then asking someone to upload a commercial game to the net so you can effectively krack it is not exactly a good thing.

for most audio games, i'd advise your mum to do what I do and use Paypal, that way the only people who have your creddit card details are paypal themselves. this works for just about all companies accept bavisoft unfortunately for you.

i suggest you E-mail them and try and work out a different method of payment, rather than simply asking them to use something else, or just assure your mum that they won't do anything nasty with her creddit card (they've already had my creddit card details when i bought the games and nothing nasty happened at all).

Furious d, I actually have completed the game on gun slinger a while ago, but those ratlers are a real arse! I think I died more times on them than any other part of the game.

I've also done chillingham on hard, but that wasn't half as bad, sinse the monsters seem much slower, though the extra bug collecting involved in hard mode was a bit irritating!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)