i just start today,this game is a virtual pet breeding for looking stats.
you have to tap item in the site,like pocket nightmares,not always find link and press enter.
you can hear battle sound and music in battle,you can adjust if you feel too loud,default is 50%.
i'm not found admin in the game,but the game don't have big access problem i think.
enjoy.
www.eliyo.net

Thumbs up

i found first can not access thing is add elements points,can not find button to do,because i can not  put mouse on the add button

Thumbs up

Hello Snow. Thanks for finding this game. You don't need a real mouse for adding points. If you are familiar with your screen reader, you can use key combinations to move the mouse pointer and use it virtually. I'm using a desktop with NVDA, so this is how I do:
1. Use the arrows and find the clickable element.
2. Disable numlock and press insert plus slash from the numeric keypad.
3. Release insert and press slash once more and it should do the trick.

Hope it helps. On a side note, do you know how to gain coins in the game? I really need a way to buy things.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

Thumbs up

the best way to get coin is battle,you battle with high level emenies and win you can get more coins,but remember,sometime you found something item.

Thumbs up

5 (edited by brad 2017-11-03 00:27:42)

Hello.

I've tried writing to the email given, the person who I am told to write to if I have an account and their facebook group but so far I've got no response. Does anyone know how to delete your account from this game?

It's not sending me emails but I'm no longer playing the game so would like to delete my acount if possible.

If you like harry potter fan fiction, click on this link to download a zipped folder containing 9 point something gigs of harry potter fan fiction when unzipped. It's around 3 gigs zipped. https://tinyurl.com/y9dl9zev

Thumbs up

Hey Brad, it may be deleted if you wait long enough. Will check it up and tell you if it is not true.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

Thumbs up

Hi Haramir.

Thanks for that.

I've looked in my profile and settings links and cannot find a way to delete my account.

If you like harry potter fan fiction, click on this link to download a zipped folder containing 9 point something gigs of harry potter fan fiction when unzipped. It's around 3 gigs zipped. https://tinyurl.com/y9dl9zev

Thumbs up

brad wrote:

Hi Haramir.

Thanks for that.

I've looked in my profile and settings links and cannot find a way to delete my account.

so,why do you stop?if you just don't want to play,it's ok,if you just want to talk to admin,look twitter

Thumbs up

Hello falks, i can't understand how to battle properly. When i press enter/space/nvda mouse on attack moves only one would work, rest. Can't play this.

flawless victory!

Thumbs up

SkyLord wrote:

Hello falks, i can't understand how to battle properly. When i press enter/space/nvda mouse on attack moves only one would work, rest. Can't play this.

ok,you press attack,and tab,you will see a manual,you select skill you want to use and press enter

Thumbs up

Hello.

I've managed to message the person who has the website for the game.

There is no way to delete your account so i'll just leave the game alone.

Thumbs up

Okay had a quick look at this one.

Thus far the game looks pretty okay, I like the fact battles have music.
my only problem is that there doens't seem to be much exploring or questing, and the creatures are a little less interesting than in something like puppet nightmares being just told an elemental type.
On the plus side the moves are quite fun and the game is obviously pokemon enspired with fantasy etc, though I'll note that this probably takes a modern browser like Chrome and a screen reader that can cope with dialogues and popups.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

i'm using nvda with firefox got no problem

Thumbs up