2008-07-29 14:10:23

hi everyone,
i have made a discovery which is quite fun. it's a timewaster really. it is called progress quest. basicly it is a game that plays by itself, and is very accessible and text based. it is an rpg. your character gains quests, levels up, anmd gets experience, all by itself. you can do single and multiplayer games. it is quite funny, actually. i am currently playing. just type in progress quest on google.

2008-07-29 15:29:15

Aaron, that is amazingly silly! though I think it does say something about about very badly constructed rpg games. I'm almost tempted to create an account just to see what happens.

anyway, for anyone who wishes to play this highly complex and amazingly detailed rpg with it's indepth story and totally serious and not in the least sarcastic world, go to http://www.progressquest.com/

Seriously, it's slightly fun in a random way, ---- I particularly liked some of the monsters, an underaged dryad? A battle mermaid? lol!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-07-29 18:12:26

i have difficulty with the game.
haaron, can you help?
wen i start a game offline
it asks for my name, race and class i think. k, i shoose it, click on soud
then many things appear... name, race class level
prolog
act 1
and other things. but now, how i can move, see my equipment, etc?
thanks

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2008-07-29 18:42:06

Drg, Read the "info" section on the site, particularly the bit that says "user manual" and I think your question will be answered. if Your stil having trouble let me know, but answering your question really would spoil things.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)