2017-10-16 00:35:21

hello i have one question. Im using talk back on my android device, but im interested: does it is possible to talk back read all on screen? for example on pc when i open any docs files, and pres insert and down arrow, nvda will read all lines in this document. but when i open docs file on my android device i must swipe with my fingers through screen on that way talkback can read. Does have any way to talk back can read all lines in document with out swiping over screen?
sory my english is so bad...

2017-10-16 02:00:38

Hello,

If you go into TalkBack settings, you can enable an option to continuously read when you shake your device. You can also access the read settings from the global context menu.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-10-17 00:27:57

Maybe its just me coming from ios, but I really didn't like talkback when I tried it It seemed kind of confusing. I would like to try android at some point though.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-10-17 01:05:57

If you're wanting to try android, but keep a similar gesture set to IOS, I'd get a Samsung Phone.
It doesn't have to be an "S"  or "Note" series phone, though make  sure it says in manuals you read, it has "Voice Assistant" on it.
You can find a list of VA gestures at:
https://www.androidcentral.com/how-use- … -galaxy-s7

Interested in more
detail? Please post, and I and others shall provide.