2017-10-15 13:01:42

So I woke up on Friday and really wanted to get into simulation modeling and simulate real world things. Is there any accessible programs that could allow me to do this? Eather network simulation or any program that allows me to build simulations.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2017-10-16 00:08:06

Hi.
I don't know of any program that is accessible, that would make simulations. If you want to take the time you could hardcode  everything but that does take a while. What exactly are you wanting to simulate?

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-10-16 13:02:22

Trying to simulate a fictional high school with people and random events with a bell schedule every 45 minutes. Also with 4 minutes in between each class. This simulation would try to be as realistic as possible and it would have probely 1000 people.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2017-10-17 04:06:06

There are a variety of different kinds of simulations, although many of the available programs are more for CAD designs or physics simulations. More game oriented simulations, as far as i'm aware, are programmed independantly. In depth simulations generally involve layers of abstraction, a good example being the nightmarishly complex roguelike Dwarf Fortress, among others. If your using python I have come across the [SimPy] library, there are some examples [here] involving a bank simulation, along with documentation [here].

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer